• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

8 of December of 2012

4173days 21hours

Discussions

xKellsBellsx
A few ***flashes*** from my wedding day
xKellsBellsx, 12 of December of 2012 at 19:34

I hope you don't mind the self-indulgent flashes, but I had such a wonderful day! Here are some guest photos:

xKellsBellsx, monday 17-Dec-12 32
Unlikley Bride
I think I've found the dress! Model vs Real
Unlikley Bride, 11 of December of 2012 at 09:18

Sincerity 3664

Unlikley Bride, friday 14-Dec-12 38
L
Getting really worried - bridesmaid dresses
laura02010, 5 of December of 2012 at 14:38

Hi all, It's just suddenly hit me! I plan to make my invitations over Xmas and send them out early January but I don't have a colour scheme!!! At first I wanted sage green but couldn't find the right...

Unlikley Bride, monday 10-Dec-12 17
M
Seating plans question...
Melliejb, 4 of December of 2012 at 22:42

I was speaking with some friends today & one of them said "We are all going to be sat together at your wedding aren't we?", which started a conversation where they told me of weddings that they...

clarehj, wednesday 5-Dec-12 10
J
Worried
jales, 5 of December of 2012 at 10:55

My lovely MIL2B was diagnosed with terminal cancer in July and we decided then to get married. She has been doing great until last week (pottering and shopping) but has suddenly gone downhill and is...

Unlikley Bride, monday 24-Dec-12 21
xKellsBellsx
A few pre-wedding day **flashes**
xKellsBellsx, 4 of December of 2012 at 08:43

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your help over the past few months while I planned my wedding. The big day is nearly upon me, so thought I would quickly flash some of my...

Irisbride, wednesday 5-Dec-12 14
A
Did you/are you changing into an evening dress?
aimzxx, 4 of December of 2012 at 15:19

Hi Ladies... I''m off work ill and wondering whether I should get a second dress. to change into when all the evening guests have arrived so not will about 9:30.... Reasons for not changing: Only get...

CeBeetoBe, wednesday 12-Dec-12 32
*Funky*
OM's- Cheese Towers???
*Funky*, 3 of December of 2012 at 16:56

Calling all the bitter OMs that had cheese towers instead of/as well as a wedding cake I have a quick question. (Those who are not bitter and those not having a cheese tower but just want to put their...

Loopz, wednesday 5-Dec-12 111
mandspice
He Finally Proposed! **FLASH*
mandspice, 4 of December of 2012 at 14:53

We booked our venue in August (we get married on 1 September next year) but OH hadn't actually got round to proposing yet. I knew he'd bought the ring but he was waiting for the "right moment". We've...

*RisqueM*, wednesday 5-Dec-12 13
Fergo
16 days to go! Time for a flash!!
Fergo, 4 of December of 2012 at 12:01

With just over 2 weeks to go, I thought it was time for a mahoosive flash! We do love a flash ? Venue: Dress: OH Kilt: Flowers (by Soulmates): My bouquet BM's bouquets Cake Toppers (by Kharv):...

Fergo, wednesday 5-Dec-12 14
P
How long did it take you to get 'the dress'
PaintedHales, 4 of December of 2012 at 11:30

Hi Everyone. So I have my first couple of appointments this saturday to try on dresses. I'm a bit panicked to be honest as the ladies at the shops said it takes uo to 26 weeks to order the dress and...

maxinegallie, tuesday 4-Dec-12 18
C
This dress and jewellery?
conwc002, 4 of December of 2012 at 08:32

My dress hasn't got any sparkle on it I may nearer the time get scatter crystals on the side but do you think this jewellery set would go with it?

lisaloulou, wednesday 5-Dec-12 10
Kriek
******** Good luck LEA2012 - 28th December 2012 ********
Kriek, 26 of November of 2012 at 08:31

Good luck my lovely date twin LEA2012. Can't believe it's nearly our turn! ? ? ? It's been great planning with you and all the December brides. I'm sure we'll all have our fingers crossed for a dry...

xKellsBellsx, tuesday 4-Dec-12 14
Puddycat
*********** Good Luck MrsMaddock2b - 28th December *************
Puddycat, 30 of November of 2012 at 15:24

You started a couple of threads over the year and I am glad I can start this one for you. Have an amazing day, I hope all your dreams come true

Fergo, tuesday 4-Dec-12 6
Elixia
daddy issues ...
Elixia, 3 of December of 2012 at 23:11

Ok , this one is tricky. Its something i cant vent to my mother because i know what her response will be and it'll add venom to the mix. a little back-story, my parents divorced when i was 5 and...

LilMissBusyBride, tuesday 4-Dec-12 27
M
Newbie -stressed already!
MrsM*LZ, 3 of December of 2012 at 22:32

Icklefee, sunday 21-Jul-13 18
Feather
Shoe Flash
Feather, 22 of July of 2012 at 18:46

So I finally bought my shoes this weekend, what do you think? They are from Kurt Geiger and are Carvela They are very sparkly and actually a creamy nude colour (when I took the picture with them on it...

Elodia, wednesday 5-Dec-12 62
K
The new Mrs Osborne ... Few guest flashes!!!
Kelskiii, 4 of December of 2012 at 06:04

~Peanut~, tuesday 4-Dec-12 9
Ola
Finally Found DRESS and more
Ola, 3 of December of 2012 at 17:28

Hi everyone, As some of you know I listed some dresses I was interested in and I eventually went to try them on and I think I have the one i want. I liked both dresses equally but I was sooo excited...

Ola, wednesday 5-Dec-12 21
MrsMaddock2b
Any one getting married December 2012?
MrsMaddock2b, 5 of February of 2012 at 11:07

Just wondering if there are any b2b's planning their big day for December 2012? Jess xxx

Angel Wings, wednesday 2-Jan-13 312
Maldives2013
December wedding personalised Christmas decorations as favours...
Maldives2013, 3 of December of 2012 at 13:30

Hi everyone, We are getting married next December and for favours one of my bridemaids had a clever idea of personalised tree decorations as favours for the guests. I was wondering what anyone else...

zebralea, wednesday 5-Dec-12 14
M
Should we get a Tog? Opinions please!
Marysmsmt, 30 of November of 2012 at 13:50

Hi Hitchers So w2b and I have decided to minimise our (already on a budget) wedding and go small and have a nice honeymoon instead. YAY! We're having 20 guests (family ONLY and 1 bestie) at a little...

Sam&Louise, monday 3-Dec-12 27
T
engagement photo shoot - outfit help please ladies!
tulleprincess, 30 of November of 2012 at 11:08

Hello Ladies, we are booked in for our engagement shoot in a few weeks. We got engaged at Christmas last year so thought it would be the perfect time of year BUT its going to be FREEZING but I want to...

Lemon Violet, monday 3-Dec-12 12
ImagineIt
23 sleeps to go & H2B goes & breaks his arm!!
ImagineIt, 30 of November of 2012 at 10:06

Morning Hitchers! I had my first dress fitting yesterday afternoon! LOVE LOVE LOVE my frock!!! Just needs taking in a little bit, but apart from that all is fab! That part is irrelevant to this post,...

ImagineIt, friday 7-Dec-12 19
hazyclaire
A few wedding flashes...
hazyclaire, 28 of November of 2012 at 21:05

Hi all, sorry not been on here much of late, the wedding prep kind of took over in the last few weeks and now I'm off sunning myself on honeymoon in Mexico! Have just discovered I can now post from...

*RisqueM*, thursday 29-Nov-12 9
E
Wedding dress Vote** Flashes**
Elodia, 28 of November of 2012 at 21:42

So, as some of you may know I've been stressing about finding a dress. I have tried two dresses on this week and now can not decide. Votes please. The black bow on the second one can be removed. Also...

Elodia, saturday 1-Dec-12 35
K
Thought this would make me fuming mad but ...
Kelskiii, 29 of November of 2012 at 06:41

Two days until the wedding & two guests have contacted (not directly though through a groomsman) to let us know they can't come as they are SKINT!!!! We advised the groomsman the greeting drinks,...

Blondilocks, saturday 1-Dec-12 14
Kentish Gal
Looking for... a more up-beat and well-known love song
Kentish Gal, 28 of November of 2012 at 14:48

... to be sung during our ceremony. Current shortlist: It Must Be Love - Madness Happy Together - The Turtles You're My Best Friend - Queen Not Bruno Mars, not I Got You Babe, not All You Need Is...

*Funky*, friday 30-Nov-12 40
ellebob
Would this look stupid?
ellebob, 28 of November of 2012 at 13:07

I can't flash because I'm stuck under a sleeping baby but hopefully I can explain ok. I bought these as placenames:...

JanetJones, friday 30-Nov-12 6
Jemima Renrut
venison
Jemima Renrut, 27 of November of 2012 at 22:18

Our venue offers venison as a main meal, having never tried it we have bought some for dinner this week, admittedly from the supermarket won't he the same but its a start. Now I mentioned this at work...

Mrs C, wednesday 5-Dec-12 56

General groups

Hitched article topics