• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

22 of December of 2018

1968days 20hours

Discussions

Storky
Duchess of Cambridge expecting
Storky, 3 of December of 2012 at 16:13

Apparently https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20586343 Lovely news! I hope she feels better soon.

RebTheEck, tuesday 4-Dec-12 76
Ali_G
Feeling sorry for myself :(
Ali_G, 3 of December of 2012 at 15:12

Went to bed happy as larry last night cos I put all my Xmas decs up yesterday. This morning, however, I woke up feeling like death warmed up! I reckon I've probably got flu cos my head feels like it's...

~Peanut~, monday 3-Dec-12 10
Rod
Woo...gone brunette!
Rod, 2 of December of 2012 at 13:57

I will flash a pic tomorrow cos I don't know how to do it on my iPad...but I'm loving it so far...all shiny and swishy!

Kjay, monday 3-Dec-12 38
Hello everyone, I'm new!
*Matilda*, 3 of December of 2012 at 11:24

Hello hitched community! I got engaged on Saturday and am very excited to join so that I can bore you guys (rather than friends and family!) with all my wedding planning! We want a relatively short...

PaintedHales, tuesday 4-Dec-12 18
Flowmojo
Such a good wife!
Flowmojo, 29 of November of 2012 at 14:09

Mr Fs birthday today, hes never really fussed and it always gets overshadwoed by christmas fever....anyhoo... I fibbed to him tuesday and said I was popping out with friends, infact i was at mummys...

Nicola_84uk, friday 30-Nov-12 15
E
Wedding dress Vote** Flashes**
Elodia, 28 of November of 2012 at 21:42

So, as some of you may know I've been stressing about finding a dress. I have tried two dresses on this week and now can not decide. Votes please. The black bow on the second one can be removed. Also...

Elodia, saturday 1-Dec-12 35
vintagedreams
Beethoven quote on invites
vintagedreams, 29 of November of 2012 at 10:32

I want honest opinions on what you would think if you opened an invite and along the bottom was the Beethoven quote 'ever mine, ever thine, ever ours.' I have loved this since I used Beethoven's...

SuperDuff, thursday 29-Nov-12 15
K
Thought this would make me fuming mad but ...
Kelskiii, 29 of November of 2012 at 06:41

Two days until the wedding & two guests have contacted (not directly though through a groomsman) to let us know they can't come as they are SKINT!!!! We advised the groomsman the greeting drinks,...

Blondilocks, saturday 1-Dec-12 14
Jemima Renrut
venison
Jemima Renrut, 27 of November of 2012 at 22:18

Our venue offers venison as a main meal, having never tried it we have bought some for dinner this week, admittedly from the supermarket won't he the same but its a start. Now I mentioned this at work...

Mrs C, wednesday 5-Dec-12 56
kharv
Pregnant OTers
kharv, 28 of November of 2012 at 10:17

*I know this is baby related and if I'm hurting or offending anyone by asking, please do let me know and I'll remove * I know we have quite a few beloved OTers that are due to pop over the next couple...

Pinky6, thursday 29-Nov-12 38
HatTrick
Neighbours
HatTrick, 28 of November of 2012 at 07:33

Now I'm sure that my big gob + small terraced house does not make me the perfect neighbour but I have been awake since 5am thanks to the numpty next door playing the bloody recorder. And I wouldn't...

AmnesiaCustard, wednesday 28-Nov-12 19
Enjayee
Try again ... ***FLASH of stuff***
Enjayee, 27 of November of 2012 at 21:20

I'll try this again ... flashes of my dress and the invitation. I'll chuck in the church and reception venue again for good measure ? DRESS (excuse my posture in the first ...) The back (on the model)...

misselle, wednesday 28-Nov-12 16
OB
Finally something nice!!
OB, 27 of November of 2012 at 18:01

My slate floor. It’s finished!! I love it. This is still wet so won’t look quite this dark or shiny but you get the idea.. I’m finally like this ?

Ali_G, wednesday 28-Nov-12 23
BertB
Because we all love a flash...
BertB, 27 of November of 2012 at 15:41

I am bored so thought I would flash what pictures I have saved on my work PC. Join in ? we need more flashes. Venue Dress on me and model. Dress i'd like for bridesmaid. Bouquet. Hair style. Sorry if...

BrownEyedGal, wednesday 28-Nov-12 32
Pittabre
Okay what were you doing ten years ago?
Pittabre, 27 of November of 2012 at 15:45

I can barely remember but I was planning my first Christmas as an OM. Ooo actually I can remember I had staretd a teacher trainign course and was travelling two hours each way to my first placement...

*Eclair*, thursday 29-Nov-12 83
Louby1404
First Button Bouquet Made. What do you think?
Louby1404, 27 of November of 2012 at 14:42

Just thought I would share my bouquet that I have made with you. This one is mine and I've got three ivory/white ones to make for my BMs. I've enjoyed making this and it has saved me a fortune. The...

Louby1404, wednesday 28-Nov-12 6
Barefoot
Dress for graduation?? - updated with dress flash :)
Barefoot, 8 of November of 2012 at 13:52

Hi all, this country bumpkin who lives in jeans and vests/jumpers, needs to look ladylike! I have a graduation ceremony to attend, and no idea what to wear. Some info: I'm age 38, size 8 (usually)...

Barefoot, monday 26-Nov-12 31
Becklarrr
Has Hitched changed
Becklarrr, 23 of November of 2012 at 14:33

Or is it my computer? Everything seems smaller & somethings are yellow i.e. Write a new post is now yellow!

MummyMoo82, friday 23-Nov-12 31
Storky
Remember that thread on domestic violence?
Storky, 23 of November of 2012 at 10:38

A while back there was a thread on here about hitched's collective experience with DV. Remember it? One of the women who read it got in touch with me about writing something about it and I wanted to...

Pompey, friday 14-Dec-12 38
*Mini*
What happened on your birthday?
*Mini*, 22 of November of 2012 at 18:29

A quick wikipedia search shoes me that; 1945 – The Dachau concentration camp is liberated by United States troops. 1967 – After refusing induction into the United States Army the day before (citing...

Pompey, monday 26-Nov-12 33
C
How would you approach this? Work Related
cazzabob, 22 of November of 2012 at 14:57

Off the record, I have been told I am getting a 5% pay rise. I have been in the company for about 18 months now. I am truly grateful for any pay rise at all, seeing as jobs are so hard to come by...

raincloud, thursday 22-Nov-12 16
sal.san
Where are you spending Christmas?
sal.san, 22 of November of 2012 at 14:49

We will be at home for the early part of the morning then going to pick up H's mum and we then invade mum and dads for the day/night. Christmas for 17 at mum and dads - soooo looking forward to it as...

sal.san, friday 23-Nov-12 55
Becklarrr
Number 1 when you were born
Becklarrr, 21 of November of 2012 at 16:34

So I just googled who was number 1 when I was born and it was Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor. Did she ever do another single after 1990! Have a go & post what it comes back with!...

Honky, thursday 22-Nov-12 77
Mrs Bass
Movie releases the YEAR you were born!
Mrs Bass, 22 of November of 2012 at 11:16

After the No1 single thread, I though this might be interesting. After a google search though, I don't really recognise many from the month I was born. There was however Stephen King's 'The Dead Zone'...

*Mini*, thursday 22-Nov-12 29
E
Children at wedding???
Elodia, 5 of October of 2012 at 20:59

I made the decision a while ago that there will be no children at the wedding only immediate family members. However, a friend asked what about having children just for the reception which i did not...

clarehj, wednesday 21-Nov-12 42
MissPanda
Degrees
MissPanda, 20 of November of 2012 at 15:42

Tell me about your view on degrees. I'm currently doing a Business degree, in my final year. It's a 4 year course (I had a placement year), and I'm finding this last year really hard-going. Not really...

clarehj, wednesday 21-Nov-12 85
J
Sufferer of PCOS
joules25, 19 of November of 2012 at 19:48

Hi, Does anyone suffer from PCOS who have problems with un-wanted hair in the wrong place or am i the only one. I suffer with bad and very senesitive skin and find it hard to find any suitable product...

~Peanut~, tuesday 20-Nov-12 8
(Claire)
The joys of working with men!
(Claire), 16 of November of 2012 at 11:29

I have to share this with you. One of the guys has just come back from the gents, and sent the following email to the rest of the team including our heatlh and safety officer. Gentlemen Just popped to...

Enjayee, friday 16-Nov-12 10
MummyMoo82
Worst present ever...
MummyMoo82, 15 of November of 2012 at 07:27

Seeing as the "fun" Christmas preset thread said about work shirts, what's the worst present you ever received? I got a Bunty Annual when I was about 9 years old. I had never read it, and to be...

irrelephant, thursday 15-Nov-12 36
Dream Team Dean
Marbella Hen Weekend- Prices and Ideas- Not Paying Upfront
Dream Team Dean, 15 of November of 2012 at 15:10

Hi All, Just need a bit of advice. I am the bride, and trying to plan my hen to Marbella is proving difficult. This is because 1. My hens cannot afford flights now (these are at the cheapest), 2. My...

Dream Team Dean, tuesday 2-Apr-13 15
Missus S
Sorry, pet insurance again
Missus S, 13 of November of 2012 at 21:10

Dogs in particular. Who is yours with? What kind of cover do you have? Is accident AND illness a necessity?

DaffyB, wednesday 14-Nov-12 8
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Betty's tea rooms
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 13 of November of 2012 at 20:52

We are thinking of buying Boy's parents an afternoon tea at Betty's. His Mum is ill so anything pre-booked is out, as she won't be able to predict how she feels on any day (therefore a booking could...

ashlil, wednesday 14-Nov-12 8

General groups

Hitched article topics