• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

7 of November of 2013

3847days 10hours

Discussions

M
Irrationally nervous!!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 29 of October of 2013 at 09:21

Hi all! I'm getting married next Thursday. I can't wait to be married but the thought of walking into that room with all eyes looking at me and then being in front of everyone exchanging our vows...

slou90, wednesday 30-Oct-13 14
M
Veromia Mother of the Bride Prices Please!!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 1 of September of 2013 at 21:57

Does anyone know what the MOB outfit prices range from roughly? Cheers! xxxxx

Lemon Violet, wednesday 11-Sep-13 707
M
Has Anyone Else Had 'Bordeaux' Colour Bridesmaid Dresses From Dessy???
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 30 of July of 2013 at 11:14

Have chosen Bordeaux colour Dessy bridesmaid dresses, I fell in love with the colour. But went to a florist on Saturday and she didn't seem to think we'd get flowers to match? I'm sure I've seen roses...

bellaZ, tuesday 30-Jul-13 3 1,501
M
please help all! is asking for money rude?........................
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 23 of July of 2013 at 08:38

I am really stuck with my invites atm! A few people have put me off asking for money, yet others are saying its absolutely fine! We have a house together and so a gift list isn't really relevant. But...

littlecathy, thursday 25-Jul-13 26
M
French Polynesia Honeymoon!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 29 of June of 2013 at 17:18

Has anyone been to the French Polynesia for holiday or honeymoon? Would love to hear peoples experiences as we are considering this for our honeymoon next year! Also where did you stop off when flying...

Travelgal, thursday 11-Jul-13 4
M
Don't Tell The Bride - Lydia's Dress...Please help!!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 16 of September of 2012 at 14:12

Hey ladies, omg the Adam/Lydia episode 6th September I fell in LOVE with the dress that Lydia picked out herself when she went with her mum and sister (not the one she ended up wearing on the day!)...

Dani1989, monday 10-Dec-12 7
M
November Wedding!!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 29 of October of 2012 at 14:02

We are about to go ahead and book our wedding for next November! Would love to hear about other peoples November wedding experiences?? and if anyone else is having a November wedding and why you chose...

hazyclaire, monday 29-Oct-12 11 1,341
M
Info on Knowle Country House, Kent Please?!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 10 of September of 2012 at 12:38

I was wondering if anyone has got married at the Knowle recently? Or if they are planning to? Or if you know anyone who has? They have prices on their website for fridays, saturdays and sundays but...

oct18bride, tuesday 18-Sep-12 5
M
Info on The Knowle Country House, Higham please!!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 6 of September of 2012 at 17:19

I was wondering if anyone has got married at the Knowle recently? Or if they are planning to? Or if you know anyone who has? They have prices on their website for fridays, saturdays and sundays but we...

mrs.emma.fletcher.x, thursday 6-Sep-12 429
M
small and intimate venues Kent???
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 12 of July of 2012 at 22:35

Hi there i was wondering if anyone could recommend any nice small/intimate wedding venues in the kent area? we only want about 20 people at the ceremony xx

Mrs*S, tuesday 17-Jul-12 1 1,584

General groups

Hitched article topics