krebecca
krebecca

United Kingdom · From September 2012

• Beginner

Discussions

C
Wanted Jenny Packham "Joy" Wedding Dress
Clo, 2 of February of 2012 at 21:12

Would like to hear from anyone selling a Jenny Packham "Joy" dress, preferably around a size 10. Thank you.

karina@dragonfly-dre, wednesday 2-Jan-13 2
Becklarrr
Wedding Dress Possibilities *Flash*
Becklarrr, 17 of September of 2012 at 10:51

So I went wedding dress shopping at the weekend and have found a few that I love....what are other people's favourites? A) Maggie Sottero - Autumn Royale B) Maggie Sottero - Doreen C) Maggie Sottero -...

krebecca, tuesday 20-Nov-12 40
krebecca
ER flash
krebecca, 15 of November of 2012 at 15:51

Hey. I'd like to put up a pic of my engagement ring - I did a post a couple of weeks back and a couple of people asked me to do so when I got it back from the jeweler. But I can't work out how to add...

far2calm, monday 19-Nov-12 118
knitting_vixen
engagement ring *flash*
knitting_vixen, 5 of January of 2011 at 13:32

Hi ladies, well, I got my engagment ring back from the jeweller and now it fits like a glove (if a glove had only one finger). I thought I would use it as an excuse to flash, would love you all to...

these_days, monday 22-Apr-13 141
K
What flowers could I have in my bouquet?
kingfisher1923, 14 of November of 2012 at 19:03

Really hoping you can all help me out with some info here! My friend goes to a flower arranging class and has access to a wholesaler, and has offered to do my flowers, which is really kind of her....

Kriek, thursday 15-Nov-12 7
xKellsBellsx
Top table design *FLASHES* - pls help me choose
xKellsBellsx, 25 of October of 2012 at 12:33

My mum and I have mocked up some top table designs in her dining room for my winter wedding this December, and would love your opinions. We are getting married in a 15th century tithe barn, and apart...

Nicola_84uk, wednesday 31-Oct-12 35
krebecca
Just engaged!!!
krebecca, 29 of October of 2012 at 14:11

Hello all. I'm new to the forum as my now-fiance proposed to me last night Eeep! We're not going to announce it until his parents are back from abroad (in a couple of weeks) and we've had the ring...

krebecca, wednesday 31-Oct-12 12

General groups

Hitched article topics