Skip to main content
paul33
paul33

United Kingdom · From October 2012

S
Photographer - feeling overwhelmed
Southern_Comfort, 30 of October of 2015 at 10:20

How did you choose your tog? I'm feeling overwhelmed by it all! We know they style we like but there are sooooooo many photographers out there

paul33, tuesday 3-Nov-15 16
M
Disposable cameras
Mrsmalpass, 1 of March of 2015 at 23:35

Me and my partner get married in aug, we have a photographer already but i had an idea to place disposable cameras around the venue and some on the wedding breakfast tables as i think it would be...

Mosiedose, saturday 7-Mar-15 15
A
How to not cry like a baby on the day?!
AmyE85, 23 of November of 2014 at 15:38

Hi For anyone who is now married - did you cry whilst saying your vows? I've just been watching wedding video samples and am blubbing at people I don't even know! Literally tears streaming down my...

SillyWrong, saturday 29-Nov-14 15
A
Photographers
Anne2015, 28 of February of 2014 at 08:25

Hi fellow B2B! I notice some photographers either work with assistants or a second photographer whereas some photographers just come on their own. IS it best to have an assistant/ 2nd photographer or...

Bruce Neville Photog, wednesday 5-Mar-14 30
MrsB88
Photographer, where to start?!
MrsB88, 6 of January of 2014 at 22:15

I have no idea where to start! Now venue is booked , this is the next thing on our list x

paul33, saturday 1-Feb-14 18
donnyette
first dance?
donnyette, 8 of October of 2013 at 13:32

Just thought of a dilemma that is going to occur at wedding regarding the first dance. My chap is very much a mans man and does not dance AT ALL! Does tradition absolutely call for a first dance or is...

Wedding DJ, thursday 10-Oct-13 11
J
can anyone recommend a good photographer / videographer in solihull?
JHenson1234, 7 of October of 2013 at 18:15

Thanks guys

xSarahCx, tuesday 8-Oct-13 5
C
Is that really how I look??? :-/
cearstaidh, 16 of September of 2013 at 09:10

So.. We had our engagement / pre-wedding photo shoot on Friday. Like many others I'm sure, I really don't like having my picture taken so feel really uncomfortable in front of the lens. We got the...

paul33, wednesday 18-Sep-13 18
alabastamasta
Recommendations please! Wedding insurance and togs in Warwickshire
alabastamasta, 11 of September of 2013 at 21:10

Hiya Hitchers! It's time I got my bum in gear and sorted out a Tog for our date - 9th May next year! Does anyone have any recommendations in the Warwickshire (near Leamington Spa) area? Also wedding...

MrsToffee, sunday 22-Dec-13 18
Carolanne83
Wedding album recommendations?
Carolanne83, 9 of April of 2013 at 20:02

Hi hitchers, I got married in March and it was a perfect day, I now want to order a wedding album for my parents as a thank you gift, the cheapest album our photographer does is £500, which we are...

artisanwedding.co.uk, monday 13-May-13 4
S
No official photographer
Snc12, 4 of December of 2012 at 17:38

Hi, I am new to the site and looking for some opinions. My fiancé and I are getting married on a seriously tight budget (registry office and day reception only) and we are not having an official...

alyj66, monday 10-Dec-12 54
E
Children at wedding???
Elodia, 5 of October of 2012 at 20:59

I made the decision a while ago that there will be no children at the wedding only immediate family members. However, a friend asked what about having children just for the reception which i did not...

clarehj, wednesday 21-Nov-12 42
Purple*Sparkles
Bridesmaids walking down the aisle before or after?
Purple*Sparkles, 3 of November of 2012 at 19:54

Hi Ladies, As the title suggests, What's your opinion on....Bridesmaid's walking down the aisle before the bride or after? I have 2 adult BM and 2 Children BM. I presumed they would go first but my...

KampKaz, wednesday 7-Nov-12 26
S
Wedding In A Hurry (Part 2)
SuH, 4 of November of 2012 at 14:01

Hi to all those who read my original post and all new readers Just posting to update and thank everyone. My Husband and I got married yesterday!!!!!! We made it!!! He was dressed in a kilt and so were...

Lemon Violet, wednesday 7-Nov-12 20
Cakeisawesome
Photographers: Should i change the time i marry??
Cakeisawesome, 29 of October of 2012 at 22:31

Just been reading througha couple of posts and something has come to my attention. I'm getting married 11th Oct 2014, before the clocks go back, but at 3pm. Is this to late in the day for decent...

Peter, thursday 1-Nov-12 14
B
Anyone know good a photographer in Northamptonshire?
belize2012, 30 of October of 2012 at 16:56

Hi guys We are getting married in April 2013 in Northampton and we live quite far from there. We are looking for a decent photographer, any tips when searching for one? We would just like pictures...

karenluke22, wednesday 14-Nov-12 3
M
November Wedding!!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 29 of October of 2012 at 14:02

We are about to go ahead and book our wedding for next November! Would love to hear about other peoples November wedding experiences?? and if anyone else is having a November wedding and why you chose...

hazyclaire, monday 29-Oct-12 11
ellebob
What time should TOG come for bridal prep?
ellebob, 28 of October of 2012 at 10:00

Hi all, I'm filling out the details for our TOG and have no idea what time to put for bridal prep to start. Probably leaving the house at 12.45ish but my sis is doing hair and make up so don't have...

Agouti, sunday 28-Oct-12 6
K
What To Do Now?
katie_bride, 27 of October of 2012 at 21:19

Last time I posted it was about my fiance. For the whole time we have been together he has taken drugs on nights out. I've made it perfectly clear it upsets me, and been told on numerous occasions it...

bunny_delicious, sunday 28-Oct-12 14 1
JoannaMonika
The best wedding tips (to remember when you are planning your wedding)
JoannaMonika, 23 of October of 2012 at 10:39

After the research I've done in the internet I was convinced the best time to book your wedding photographer/videographer is at least 8 months before the wedding. Last week I've learned that it is far...

Foote2c, thursday 25-Oct-12 16
LoveSka
Your funniest wedding photograph
LoveSka, 18 of October of 2012 at 17:31

Following on from kharv's favourite wedding photo thread and inspired by *Nursey*'s bouquet in the eye shot. I would like to see your funniest (not staged/posed for) photo from your big day, that...

paul33, monday 22-Oct-12 30
soontobehismrs
South of England Photographers {Please step forward!}
soontobehismrs, 22 of October of 2012 at 15:40

Hey, We're still undertaking the mammoth task of finding a photographer - nobody has jumped out still. I know there will be somebody perfect, just got to wait it out! If anybody could reccommend...

andrewj, tuesday 23-Oct-12 6
goldpants
Photographers in Essex
goldpants, 22 of October of 2012 at 02:03

Wow there's a lot of photographers to choose from out there -it's quite overwhelming!! Rather than trawl theough website after website any more I thought I would chuck a post on here and see which...

paul33, monday 22-Oct-12 4
G
Photographer recommendations??!
gembo_8, 14 of October of 2012 at 18:32

Hi everyone We thought we had ours nailed on, but turns out not - so back to the drawing board! So - we are looking for something for £1K tops. Looking for something non- traditional, story telling...

jules40, monday 22-Oct-12 13
S
Wedding in a hurry!
SuH, 19 of October of 2012 at 13:06

My fiance and I were planning to get married next June but 3 weeks ago he was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer and given a prognosis of 6-12 months. He had his first chemo yesterday and although...

karen deakes, thursday 1-Nov-12 51
paul33
Is anybody planning or have planned an "unplugged wedding" ?
paul33, 15 of October of 2012 at 20:22

I've been watching this "trend" gathering pace in the USA but have yet to see couples over here grab hold of it. An unplugged wedding is one where the couple tell their guests to leave all their...

clarehj, wednesday 17-Oct-12 28
D
Saw the vicar!
Debs12xx, 14 of October of 2012 at 06:16

Well the vicar came round yesterday evening. We spoke about how we met, the service what we'd like etc. The time is now set for 2pm, I am having my bridal party walking in to Leann Rimes' version of...

KarenJane, monday 15-Oct-12 12
Fireflies
Anyone who has/had a wedding dress with ruffles....*flash*..
Fireflies, 14 of October of 2012 at 13:21

....would really REALLY appreciate if you could flash any pictures of it?? I think I've found my dress (see my other post with a few worries though!!) and I love the ruffles and the way they feel soft...

Fireflies, sunday 14-Oct-12 8
D
Recommendations for photobook companies
delphi13, 4 of October of 2012 at 09:47

Hi all Does anyone have any recommendations for particularly good photobook companies? I'm looking at abelio as it seems to offer good software for editing the design but wondered if I might be...

fodenphotography, wednesday 17-Oct-12 3
S
walking down the isle eeeeekkk advise please.
shell3896, 12 of October of 2012 at 12:29

I get married on the 20th of this month. and im extremely excited but im am so scared of walking down the isle. its my wedding rehearsal tomorrow and im scared about that too. everytime i think about...

*JLS*, friday 12-Oct-12 7
M
Please help - Need advice! :(
Millie2013, 11 of October of 2012 at 19:22

Hi, My fiance and I booked Fasque House, Fettercairn for next Summer. We have put down a deposit of £3,300 and then a deposit on catering of £600. We now really don't want this venue. It's gorgeous...

paul33, friday 12-Oct-12 36

General groups

Hitched article topics