*button*

United Kingdom · From November 2012

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

3 of August of 2012

4302days 11hours

Discussions

M
Anyone persuaded their ideal venue to obtain a civil ceremony licence?
maddster, 28 of July of 2013 at 17:18

There's a lovely country pub near us where we would love to get married. They do wedding receptions already but don't have a licence for the actual ceremony and I really don't want to have to go...

*button*, monday 29-Jul-13 4
LoveSka
Coca Cole, 50 new names
LoveSka, 11 of May of 2013 at 20:15

Coke have apparently added 50 new names to their bottle list. Are you on it??

Helenia, sunday 12-May-13 15
*Mini*
Is this ok?
*Mini*, 16 of April of 2013 at 14:54

This annoys me. I'm all for positive body image whatever your shape and size but my news feed seems littered with this sort of bollox. I wonder what the reaction would be if the comments were the...

maxinegallie, thursday 18-Apr-13 22
Becklarrr
I want to try this
Becklarrr, 9 of April of 2013 at 13:47

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305938/McVities-launches-The-Big-One-Jaffa-Cake-decades-beating-taxman-landmark-VAT-battle.html I love a good Jaffa Cake!

HatTrick, wednesday 10-Apr-13 16
J
JOB DONE
JanetJones, 8 of April of 2013 at 10:35

Here you go then, here are some pictures from my day, and so you can see what you can get from a £140 house of fraser dress

JanetJones, monday 8-Apr-13 11
Feb2014Bride
Mother of the groom
Feb2014Bride , 8 of April of 2013 at 13:52

Is there a “guide” for the mother of the groom to follow with what she wears to the wedding? What’s happened is my OH was visiting his mum and she dropped into the conversation she was wearing a ivory...

Icklefee, tuesday 9-Apr-13 13
Lola-Belle
Stressed!! With 24 days to Goo!!
Lola-Belle, 3 of April of 2013 at 16:52

In a nutshell this is what im dealing with: Text at the weekend from my BM calling me a *** and dropping out (cos I asked her to pay for her own hair when I paid everything else) Replacement BM -...

*button*, wednesday 3-Apr-13 13
slou90
JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY - WHAT DO YOU THINK? - Inner Bridezilla - Fess up!!!
slou90, 3 of April of 2013 at 11:01

So I just wanted to see - out of curiosity - what are your top 3 materialistic things for your day ! In order! Forget the rings and the vows and the love ... I want to know what your inner bridezilla...

venart, thursday 4-Apr-13 48
*Mini*
What don't you like at weddings?
*Mini*, 30 of March of 2013 at 17:56

Its been ages since we did one of these and we have lots of lovely new shiny Hitchers to join in! So the question is what don't you like at weddings? Chair Covers? Horse Drawn Carriages? Men in top...

Kelly, sunday 17-Mar-24 569 3
lisaloulou
iphone docking station question
lisaloulou, 7 of March of 2013 at 19:02

(Sorry to FB friends who have already seen this) Thanks... QQ. Does anyone have an iphone docking station which they used for a 4/4S but have now bought an adapter for so they can use it with an...

lisaloulou, friday 8-Mar-13 5
Becklarrr
Mother's Day
Becklarrr, 5 of March of 2013 at 11:01

What have people got for their Mum's for Mother's Day? Anyone doing anything nice with their Mum's? Any new Mum's doing anything nice for their first Mother's Day?

Barefoot, saturday 9-Mar-13 37
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Being IDed for alcohol
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 4 of March of 2013 at 19:54

In Vegas, I got asked for ID everywhere - pretty standard there, I understand. However, I haven't been asked in the UK for many years now. Until three weeks ago. And since then, a further three times....

Tray1980, tuesday 5-Mar-13 67
OB
Date night (at home)?
OB, 25 of February of 2013 at 14:15

Does anyone do this? Is it worth the effort? I’m feeling quite blue, and a very good friend has suggested I do this tonight for when H gets home, you know, get the dinner ready, look nice, eat at the...

Kjay, wednesday 27-Feb-13 136
T
Photographer's Terms and Conditions?!!?
The Holliwoods, 20 of February of 2013 at 16:51

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can answer a couple of questions about photographers?? We have seen one that we really liked and thought we were going to go for but then got their terms and conditions...

Wedding Photography, thursday 21-Feb-13 24
ImagineIt
Your fave childhood tv prog.
ImagineIt, 20 of February of 2013 at 12:46

I guess it depends on your age, but I was a 1973 baby, so the shows I loved were things like Chorlton & the Wheelies Play Away Willo the Wisp Play School Rhoobarb & Custard Bagpuss etc &...

~Peanut~, wednesday 20-Feb-13 11
Pompey
Kid's names
Pompey, 20 of February of 2013 at 13:22

No, I am not. I sh!t you not, the kids on the claim I am working on are called Admire and Agent.

Erin8, wednesday 20-Feb-13 29
TheRealTricks
Those in the know when it comes to all things London...
TheRealTricks, 20 of February of 2013 at 12:28

I am now a dab hand at London travel after starting my new job and take back anything bad I have ever said about London. It is fabulous and the tube system is amazing. It's H's birthday next month...

Helenia, thursday 21-Feb-13 19
3d jewellery
Free speech or bitchiness?
3d jewellery, 19 of February of 2013 at 07:56

My personal opinion is that it is totally unfair that someone should be allowed to give a lecture with content which basically appears to run down someone who can't fight back because of who they are....

Enjayee, tuesday 19-Feb-13 14
Pompey
Oh come on!
Pompey, 18 of February of 2013 at 08:53

Boiler man is due 'before 9'. Hmmp.

*button*, monday 18-Feb-13 8
Flowmojo
Not sure the point of this...
Flowmojo, 18 of February of 2013 at 10:54

Wonderful OT-ers, many of you know me as always cheery, occasionally hacked off but never down or miserable (I hope that's how you see me ha!)? I rarely get down or feel low, am pretty laid back and...

ashlil, tuesday 19-Feb-13 48
Storky
The Jade Goody Effect
Storky, 18 of February of 2013 at 10:10

I was chatting to my nurse this morning and she said the number of women going for a smear test has tailed off again. There was a surge after Jade Goody died and then again around the anniversary of...

*Mini*, sunday 10-Mar-13 79
Hoddy
Caged chicken eggs
Hoddy, 18 of February of 2013 at 08:02

I was just wondering what eggs you buy? I've recently heard that when a supermarket advertises their eggs free range all it means is that the hens have bigger cages than the caged hen eggs. I usually...

ATB, tuesday 19-Feb-13 65
Missus S
A bit different- meal ideas
Missus S, 7 of February of 2013 at 15:03

We've just been given a family room at the hospital so H can stay over. There's a communal kitchen with toaster, fridge, freezer, kettle and microwave. What tea ideas can you give me for my H? I can...

*Carole*, saturday 9-Feb-13 18
(Claire)
Friend Dilemma
(Claire), 6 of February of 2013 at 12:31

Say you had a friend where it was all one way traffic, if you didn't make the effort then you wouldn't hear from them, that type of thing. Say that when you mail them, they never respond but will go...

Pinky6, wednesday 6-Feb-13 15
OB
I need honest and brutal advice UPDATE
OB, 5 of February of 2013 at 17:26

I don't know if I can cope with Aurora. I have made some enquiries today with a few proper registered breeders and have found out that this screaming and howling is not likely to go away quickly. It...

Mellow_Yellow, thursday 7-Feb-13 132
C
Favours - Love hearts
cherrybloom, 5 of February of 2013 at 22:35

Hello All, I am wanting to keep my favours quite nostalgic and found this site for love hearts as I think they are quite cute and will actually be used plus you can personalise, anybody found a...

conwc002, saturday 9-Feb-13 12
*Nursey*
English or British?
*Nursey*, 3 of February of 2013 at 14:05

As part of our "Equality and Diversity Monitoring" we have to give our patients a questionnaire to fill in and one of the questions is about their ethnic group. The choices are many, but some of them...

*Pugsley*, monday 4-Feb-13 49
macca28
Things you don't like doing.... But have to
macca28, 3 of February of 2013 at 11:05

I'm out and about with work tomorrow and know I have no petrol in my car. I hate hate hate getting petrol. There is no reason why, I just don't like doing it. I've asked H if he fancies going for me...

DaffodilWaves, tuesday 5-Feb-13 41
kharv
OMs - what are your wedding regrets?
kharv, 1 of February of 2013 at 11:36

This isn't meant to be a maudlin post - I thought it might help some brides to be to see what us OMs wish they'd done a bit differently. Mine would be that I wish I'd provided a flip flop basket. I...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 255 3
*Teabag*
Occasional lurker, late to the party.... Please can I join in?
*Teabag*, 31 of January of 2013 at 21:17

Hi to all you OT folk! I'm newish to WP and discovered OT a few weeks days ago. I missed the thread encouraging lurkers to reveal themselves and didn't want to bring up an old post but I want to join...

nanny plum, thursday 31-Jan-13 11
Zoomo13
what food has your OH got you to like?
Zoomo13, 31 of January of 2013 at 13:30

To name a few, since meeting oh i have tried and loved the following:- pancetta , chorizo, bruschetta, cous cous Last night we actually tried something new to both of us - Asparagus & we both...

*Pugsley*, friday 1-Feb-13 37
Storky
Wardrobe malfunction when you need it least...
Storky, 30 of January of 2013 at 16:10

Walking from car to Big, Fat, Important Meeting earlier today. Looking sharp, feeling focused and ready to impress. Start to feel something a little funny going on with each step. Stop. Can't work it...

*button*, thursday 31-Jan-13 30

General groups

Hitched article topics