Skip to main content
Dash of Sparkle - Venue Styling & Wedding Planners

United Kingdom · From April 2013

Discussions

Bride and Mother (or Bridesmaids) Tea - Please can you let me know what you think!
Dash of Sparkle - Venue Styling & Wedding Planners, 11 of December of 2013 at 09:53

Hi There All you Lovely Brides I am considering to arrange a Mother and Daughter Tea (ofcourse the Bride can bring her bridesmaids instead of mum if preffered) during a Sunday afternoon with...

SunnyRedCakes86708, tuesday 9-Jan-18 11
Wedding show with a difference ...
Dash of Sparkle - Venue Styling & Wedding Planners, 1 of November of 2013 at 21:55

Hi Everyone I wanted to let you know about an exciting new wedding show that is taking place this Sunday, 3rd November at The Hive in Edgware from 11am - 4pm. After posting on Hitched and getting...

Dash of Sparkle - Ve, saturday 2-Nov-13
acissej
Newbie needs help!
acissej, 16 of July of 2013 at 23:06

Hi (: I'm Jess and I'm hopefully getting married next June on a tiny budget, this means lots of DIY. I'm finding it a bit frustrating at the moment so decided to reach out for some help. I'm trying to...

havecreditwillwed, wednesday 17-Jul-13 6
Where do you look for wedding suppliers?
Dash of Sparkle - Venue Styling & Wedding Planners, 21 of June of 2013 at 22:11

Hi Everyone I am a Wedding Planner & Venue Stylist (create centrepieces) and doing a bit of research, to check if my thought pattern is correct. If I ask you the question: Where do you look to...

Sam&Louise, saturday 22-Jun-13 2 673
Your thoughts about a Wedding Show with a difference!
Dash of Sparkle - Venue Styling & Wedding Planners, 18 of June of 2013 at 18:22

Hi All your Beautiful Brides I could really use your help! I am currently creating a wedding and celebration show with a difference... The idea is that instead of walking around the usual bog standard...

3d jewellery, saturday 22-Jun-13 11
H
What questions should I ask when visiting venues?
hannahgosney, 23 of May of 2013 at 10:58

I'm going to see 13 venues over the next few weeks as I can't find one that has everything I want so I'm hoping that looking around might persuade me either way. Not having visited any so far I'm not...

DaffodilWaves, thursday 23-May-13 5
Thinking of running a workshop for brides and would love to know what you think
Dash of Sparkle - Venue Styling & Wedding Planners, 22 of May of 2013 at 21:30

Hi All you lovely Brides to Be Please can you let me know what you think of my idea, not sure if there is a need for it and don't want to waste my time unless there is ... I think that with the...

Sam&Louise, thursday 23-May-13 10
W
Pub wedding venue options
Wellingtonia, 22 of May of 2013 at 14:05

Looking at the idea of a pub wedding venue, a laid back feel with nice outdoor space. Hopefully with no venue fee, just paying for food and drink which I know is possible at places. Capacity for...

msmt, wednesday 22-May-13 6
B
When do you toss the bouquet?!
BrogstarBride, 22 of May of 2013 at 19:51

A what part of the day do you toss your bouquet? X

louise fisher, thursday 23-May-13 13
B
Does my order of the day timings seem ok?!
BrogstarBride, 22 of May of 2013 at 19:54

11.30 am - Ceremony (church) 12.30pm - Photos 1.30pm - Leave for Reception venue 2.00pm - Welcome drinks (we will go off and have our photos taken) 3.00pm - Line up 3.30pm - Sit down meal (for 70...

Dash of Sparkle - Ve, wednesday 22-May-13 2
HollieBerry
June 2014 Brides
HollieBerry, 17 of May of 2013 at 16:33

Hi, This is my first post so please be gentle! Any other brides getting married in June next year? xxx

HollieBerry, wednesday 20-Aug-14 119
kharding2014
Tall Centrepieces- Too much??
kharding2014, 17 of May of 2013 at 19:30

Hi, After speaking to some very enthusiastic parents and then some very un-enthusiastic bridesmaids I could really do with some advice. We are having the wedding breakfast in a conservatory next...

clarehj, saturday 18-May-13 15
Holly-G
Just started planning
Holly-G, 13 of May of 2013 at 12:37

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and only just started planning my wedding for May next year. We have the venue booked which was easy because I've always know where I wanted to get married but but I'm not...

Dash of Sparkle - Ve, monday 13-May-13 9
B
Negotiating a venue
blunder1983, 13 of May of 2013 at 14:01

So my fiancee and I have found a few venues, but one really stands out as the special one. For 80 people sit down and 120 evening its coming in around £8,800 for canapes a few drinks and food. Now...

Dash of Sparkle - Ve, monday 13-May-13 1
C
Ipod wedding
Chocobo, 6 of May of 2013 at 22:02

Hello guys, I love music, i mean i LOVE music its what im all about, but i have been thinking why should i pay £600 for a simple DJ set up? I was looking into the idea of having a IPOD wedding but...

Sandysounds, tuesday 7-May-13 17
M
white or ivory place cards?
midlandsbride2013, 6 of May of 2013 at 22:05

I have a small decision to make ( OH bless him not really bothered by this small detail!)regarding place names for the wedding breakfast. Our invites are on ivory card, but the reception table linen...

MrsI2Be, tuesday 7-May-13 6
Forever Wedding Dance
Hello...and a make up question please!
Forever Wedding Dance, 7 of May of 2013 at 10:48

Hello I have been on the forums about a week and have just been joining oin on threads but I read in the guidelines that it's nice to introduce yourself so...hello! I'm Emma, I'm getting married on...

Forever Wedding Danc, wednesday 8-May-13 5
L
Confetti
LouLaBellexx, 2 of May of 2013 at 06:44

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier for confetti on a budget? Xx

LouLaBellexx, thursday 2-May-13 5
S
Catering recommendations please!
Summerdayz, 25 of April of 2013 at 00:27

Hi im a newbie, Im currently in the process of looking for possible venues, we have been to view "The Old Greens Barn" in Newdigate which is lovely and reasonably priced, we are thinking of having hog...

Dash of Sparkle - Ve, thursday 2-May-13 1
L
Marquee hire in Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire area
Lisalou1087, 23 of February of 2013 at 22:54

We have found our dream venue which allows us to erect a marquee. We are looking for a maximum capacity of 60 seated and 110 standing in the eve. I want something quite traditional with draped ceiling...

Lisalou1087, thursday 2-May-13 3
N
Contract with Photographer
nikkisab, 28 of April of 2013 at 10:23

Some advice please? I met with a photographer last week and while we really like him, I asked if we could take away his contract to look at before we gave him our decision, and he said he didn't have...

purely2012, friday 3-May-13 16
A
Wishing Tree Dilemma
Alipops1986, 28 of April of 2013 at 10:07

Hello All, So, i'm facing another juggling act between what we want and what others have created! Myself and OH, asked his parents to make us a Wishing Tree - we've seen it in progress and it's going...

*Funky*, wednesday 1-May-13 15
L
Advice on business venture
louiset0802, 30 of April of 2013 at 10:20

Hi Hi have just started a wedding planning company and wanted some advice from the brides on here. I know that a lot of people like to plan their own day but wondered what would make you consider...

Amanda, thursday 28-Mar-24 19
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273

General groups

Hitched article topics