• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

6 of December of 2014

3450days 3hours

Discussions

S
Winter/Burgundy wedding accessories
Soontobe_mrsG, 22 of October of 2015 at 18:39

Finally getting round to selling some of my lovely winter wedding accessories.. I had a big Hollywood style fur stole, £15 I also have 4 bridesmaid stoles - see pictures...£10 each 12 table runners,...

Soontobe_mrsG, sunday 8-Nov-15 8
TheFutureMrsB
Glasses (specs) - will you be wearing yours on your wedding day?
TheFutureMrsB , 16 of September of 2014 at 13:47

I wear glasses all the time, I'm not sure whether they will 'spoil' my look on my wedding day. I can't wear contact lenses so I guess I've got no choice. Just wondering what everyone else is doing ? ...

AKWedding, saturday 20-Sep-14 23
DeeBee33
I am going to wake up in a minute aren't I? UPDATE on Page 4 Warning- #dadcancer
DeeBee33, 14 of September of 2014 at 01:49

Welcome to 'the arse just fell out of my world' central. Three weeks ago I saw my Dad at a family party, he was super quiet but when asked just said his cough was bothering him. He had been to a...

kizzi10000, wednesday 24-Sep-14 129
CrazyRatLady
Second time brides...how long between your first and second weddings?
CrazyRatLady, 25 of July of 2014 at 15:55

And has it affected your planning at all? Just a Friday afternoon musing really. It will be almost exactly 4 years between my first and second weddings which I don't think is very long, but my first...

kimiu, tuesday 16-Sep-14 16
AuntieBJ
hen do today!
AuntieBJ, 13 of September of 2014 at 09:07

Instructions were to bring an overnight bag, wear casual clothes but have something special for the evening. So here's my dress - will I do?

Cat In A Teacup, saturday 13-Sep-14 16
MrsToffee
Identifying Hitchers
MrsToffee, 11 of August of 2014 at 23:48

I get easily confused with which Hitcher's which so what is your identifier? Either about your wedding, proposal or something you mention lots in your questions, e.g. amongst others I know the...

Alisha.B, wednesday 20-Aug-14 117
M
Father daughter dance??
Miezy83, 11 of August of 2014 at 20:10

What are people's thoughts on having a father daughter dance? I really like the idea of it but not sure if guests will get bored watching me and hubby do first dance then me and dad! What do you...

*J9*, tuesday 12-Aug-14 19
Curlysuzie
Table name help!!
Curlysuzie, 2 of August of 2014 at 15:48

I had an awesome time in hobbycraft last night buying table plan stuff! Seeing as it's raining today I thought I'd make a start on it however we can't decide on our table names! We aren't really...

Curlysuzie, monday 4-Aug-14 15
M
Eight days to go
MrsDub2b, 25 of July of 2014 at 08:22

Well we have onlly 8 days to go......last day at work for the summer and it feels there is still lots to do:-( 1. CD to be ready for Monday as we've an appointment at the venue to check all is okay....

Lightworks Photograp, friday 25-Jul-14 2
Fran @ Hitched
**Poll about wedding reception tables**
Fran @ Hitched, 17 of June of 2014 at 17:53

When it comes to wedding receptions the whole event is usually fun and very social, however, at some point everyone does need to eat and we’re seeing more and more couples opt to have what is known as...

Soontobe_mrsG, monday 30-Jun-14 5
LittleSnowflake
Flash me your cake!
LittleSnowflake, 13 of June of 2014 at 17:47

The OH and I have a cake appointment tomorrow, we have a rough idea of what we'd like :] What's everyone's cakes like?

Soontobe_mrsG, saturday 14-Jun-14 43
H
HELP!! Top Table issues with Step-parents!!
HappyYellowCakes104, 14 of June of 2014 at 10:04

I get married in three weeks (eek!) and I submitted my table plans to my venue a few weeks ago. However in the meantime, my father has kicked up a huge fuss because his wife is not seated at my top...

Paula @ Ollievision, saturday 14-Jun-14 6
S
photograhers who travel abroad???
suzannelewington, 11 of June of 2014 at 22:22

Hello ladies Well I posted the other day that my partner wanted to cancel our uk wedding and instead have it abroad... well after a lot of chatting we are now going to get married in cyprus. Im sure...

SillyWrong, thursday 12-Jun-14 16
S
not enough stress
Soontobe_mrsG, 10 of June of 2014 at 21:40

Just under 6 months to go....and when we got engaged we had 21 months to go , but its flown around...... wedding is pretty well planned so far I think....all the big things sorted...and a lot of...

Bruce Neville Photog, wednesday 11-Jun-14 4
mustard_mitt
Conflict resolutions
mustard_mitt, 19 of May of 2014 at 14:09

I found this post on Offbeat Bride and thought it'd be really useful to share on here to help anyone with interfering mums/dads/sisters/brothers/bridesmaids who are causing any sort of conflict,...

Soontobe_mrsG, monday 19-May-14 1
Shamy
Essex Brides
Shamy, 28 of April of 2014 at 07:46

Morning Hitchers I thought it might be a nice idea for any brides getting married in Essex to share any venue or supplier ideas or recommendations they may have and discuss all things Essex wedding in...

CharlotteHR, thursday 28-Aug-14 190
goldpants
GOLDPANTS got married!! *flash*
goldpants, 18 of May of 2014 at 18:10

We did it! Currently on our wonderful sunny cottage minimoon in Kent, but found enough wifi signal to flash you a couple of friend and family snaps of the official bit, the ceremony (of which we both...

Lorns, monday 19-May-14 22
alyj66
Evening entertainment
alyj66, 17 of May of 2014 at 14:55

I now have less than 3 months to go! The replies are trickling in, the guest chosen play list is eclectic and wonderful and I'm pretty content with where the planning is at. Today I had the best news...

MrsW2b2016, saturday 17-May-14 3
MrsHD2015
Hen extravaganzas!!!
MrsHD2015, 13 of May of 2014 at 20:00

Sorry I am about to rant and really don;t wish to offend anyone it's just something that's bugging me so please no one take it seriously. I am so bloody fed up with hen parties! Whatever happened to...

beccak, wednesday 14-May-14 31
A
son wants to do a reading but.....
almostmrsStimpson , 12 of May of 2014 at 11:17

Hi ladies, I know i've got ages yet, wedding is sept 2015 but I've got most things planned out already. My 7 year old daughter has been helping me choose music and readings. We were looking at the...

InkedDoll, monday 12-May-14 19
W
Wedding Crackers
WinterBride14, 7 of May of 2014 at 08:45

I've come across these 15cm wedding crackers which come with a name card & are filled with 5 chocolate hearts & a love trivia card. We get married on 28th December & our colours are Red...

Soontobe_mrsG, monday 12-May-14 27
alabastamasta
I DID IT!!!! *mini flash*
alabastamasta, 10 of May of 2014 at 22:17

Well. That was EPIC. And AWESOME. And I spent £200 on SHOTS. Oh my. We had Alice in Wonderland, the Locomotion, the Skipping Song, I sang in a band, goth songs with added euphonium, many MANY teacups,...

SallyLou, monday 12-May-14 42
goldpants
One week to gooooooo!!!
goldpants, 8 of May of 2014 at 12:52

Aaaghhhh! Pointless post to scream with excitement!!! It might be p*ssing it down with rain outside, my cake lady might have gone AWOL and my to-do list has crept back up after telling myself 'we're...

alyj66, tuesday 13-May-14 28
alabastamasta
Signing off as a Miss!!!!!
alabastamasta, 8 of May of 2014 at 22:41

Oh blimey. The day is here. I've spent the whole day building 17 centrepieces, writing table names and having wedding rehearsals. We've all had prosecco and pizza and breakfast is at 8. This is it -...

Sparkly Bear, friday 9-May-14 17
DrBuffles
Is a free bar flashy and showoffy?
DrBuffles, 8 of May of 2014 at 18:24

Our venue allows you to supply your own alcohol and you pay a corkage per person or per bottle. We are providing the reception drinks, wine for dinner and bubbles for toast. They then do a cash bar in...

AuntieBJ, friday 9-May-14 28
Icklefee
I'm h'actually married!!! with flashes!
Icklefee, 4 of May of 2014 at 21:41

We fly out on honeymoon in the morning and I still have to finish packing but thought I'd give some flashes of our absolutely amazing day before I go. Hopefully the professional pictures will be ready...

Icklefee, tuesday 13-May-14 23
S
7 months to go .....
Soontobe_mrsG, 3 of May of 2014 at 21:32

Feels like only a moment ago that we were just getting engaged, and we had 21 months to wait for the date... and now it feels like time is whizzing past so quickly.... all the big things are sorted...

pammy67, sunday 4-May-14 1 750
MrsCWB
6 months to go!! Flash heavy!
MrsCWB, 26 of April of 2014 at 08:22

Can't believe there is only 6 months to go! Ok, so venue. Inside and out.... Ring inspiration Hair inspiration My dress - I don't get it until July, so no flashes of me wearing it yet! Bridesmaids'...

Soontobe_mrsG, saturday 3-May-14 15
C
Flash from Saturday's Wedding :)
cerysrichards, 1 of May of 2014 at 21:15

Some pics for you from our amazing day!

AuntieBJ, friday 2-May-14 11
E
Annoyed at an invitation to a wedding
Eriweg, 1 of May of 2014 at 14:46

(I realise that some of you will think I am silly but I need to rant) Got an invite to a wedding today (an old college friend of mine, we vagely kept in contact, never a close friend) adressed to The...

donnyette, saturday 3-May-14 92

General groups

Hitched article topics