L
Lady_Witch

United Kingdom · From January 2013

• Beginner

Discussions

L
Registrar...
Lady_Witch, 13 of January of 2013 at 14:44

So, we made a provisional booking at our preferred venue yesterday, and now have 4 weeks to pay a deposit... However, I don't want to pay the deposit until we've booked the Registrar, which you can't...

Alreadymarried, sunday 13-Jan-13 7 1,247
L
Family issues...
Lady_Witch, 6 of January of 2013 at 11:52

I'm just after some advice... Saw my family yesterday for the first time since our engagement. Obviously there was a lot of wedding talk, but over the course of the day my family made several...

Kjay, monday 7-Jan-13 12 1,776
Kjay
Non Traditional Groomswear
Kjay, 4 of January of 2013 at 16:58

Hello Hitchers, Boyo likes the idea of grey / tweedy for his wedding day fashion (his words not mine!) However he is struggling to find something that fits the bill, basically he doesn't want Black /...

*Funky*, sunday 6-Jan-13 21
Fran @ Hitched
***Poll relating to pets at weddings***
Fran @ Hitched, 4 of January of 2013 at 16:51

We’re great loves of pets her in the UK, but do you love your pets so much that you want them involved in your wedding celebrations? We’d love to hear your opinions - even if you don't have pets! Feel...

TamarValleyGirl, sunday 13-Jan-13 56
L
Hello! Budget question...
Lady_Witch, 4 of January of 2013 at 15:51

Hi folks! I got engaged on NYE so am at the very beginning of my journey... haven't even set a date yet but I'm so keen to get planning things I figured I'd sign up here and get chatting to people...

Laura_Reena, saturday 5-Jan-13 20

General groups

Hitched article topics