Skip to main content
M
Mark Sapsford M.C

United Kingdom · From February 2013

Discussions

L
Advice on business venture
louiset0802, 30 of April of 2013 at 10:20

Hi Hi have just started a wedding planning company and wanted some advice from the brides on here. I know that a lot of people like to plan their own day but wondered what would make you consider...

Amanda, thursday 28-Mar-24 19
T
Indian and English wedding food
The future Mr K?, 30 of April of 2013 at 22:21

Hi, I'm hoping somebody can help us. Miss K and I are trying to find a caterer that can cope with our demands for Indian and English food at our wedding. Basically Miss K's family is Indian and mine...

AmberAbida, monday 1-Apr-24 12
2013_Bride_
Toast Master Costs?
2013_Bride_, 28 of April of 2013 at 11:25

Hi, Does anyone know roughly how much you can expect to pay for a toast master?

Guy Wade, monday 6-May-13 6
2b_MrsB
which toast for which speaker ??
2b_MrsB, 3 of May of 2013 at 09:03

Hi everyone. I know this is a what ever they want to do question but traditionally who makes which toast ? Am I right in thinking that - Best Man - toasts the bridesmaid FOB - toasts the Bride &...

Mark Sapsford M.C, monday 6-May-13 6
C
CRONDON PARK
Crondonbride1975, 10 of February of 2013 at 23:13

Any other crondom park brides.....? wondering if anybody has heard the resident dj and recommends. any tips/hints or this venue currently planning my dec wedding . Yay

Goldglittersparkles, sunday 17-Jul-16 250
Guy Wade
Toastmaster: Introducing myself to the forum.
Guy Wade, 18 of March of 2013 at 15:04

Hello, I'm new around here, so I thought I'd introduce myself and what I do. I'm Guy, I work as a toastmaster in the South East. I've worked both weddings and civic occasions, but it's not how I get...

Guy Wade, wednesday 20-Mar-13 13
W
2nd time around - Middle aged (mature!) bride!
Winnifred, 4 of March of 2013 at 22:03

Search the internet and you don't find a lot, so I seem to be more or less starting from scratch. Things have changed since the first time 35 years ago and I don't just mean trends - 36-26-36 is now...

Lemon Violet, thursday 17-Oct-13 70
*Pugsley*
Florists in Hertfordshire
*Pugsley*, 4 of March of 2013 at 19:53

Hi, I've started researching florists but I feel like it's a bit of a stab in the dark when choosing which ones to go to and have a consultation with. I'm not one of those people who has a local...

Peter, saturday 9-Mar-13 11
S
Is anyone thinking of getting married in Gibraltar?
starynightsky, 5 of March of 2013 at 13:37

Hi All Having just got married in Gibraltar If you would like any information or recommendation please feel free to ask me I can recommend great accomodation and a truely fab photographer. As well as...

Jodie, tuesday 3-Jan-23 8
M
What happens when we get married , we as suppliers
Mark Sapsford M.C, 28 of February of 2013 at 11:40

Having just registered as a supplier on this site, I am finding my way around and reading some of the wonderful threads and posts. This year for me is particularly exciting as I myself am getting...

mariannechuaphotogra, saturday 2-Mar-13 15
S
I need witnesses .....
Sarald, 28 of February of 2013 at 22:28

Hi ladies, i have a bit of a dilemma and wonder if anyone has any ideas/ suggestions? we are getting married at islington town hall on sat 13th April at lunch time. the problem I have is we are having...

BrideCummins14, friday 1-Mar-13 12
Purple Pixie
Wonka bars
Purple Pixie, 5 of April of 2012 at 10:47

I've seen personalised Wonka bars as I've been doing my wedding research but now that I want to buy some I can't find any (at least not any at a reasonable prive!). I'm after the ones that say 'Wonka'...

maj2009, thursday 28-Feb-13 7
M
Grooms Speech
Magic1235, 8 of January of 2013 at 08:48

Hi All Just after anyone's experiences tips etc??? Basically I'm getting married for the 2nd time this year at Easter and was wondering how anybody went about it? Ive got 2 children from my previous...

Mark Sapsford M.C, thursday 28-Feb-13 2

General groups

Hitched article topics