Skip to main content
I
ibecamewe

United Kingdom · From May 2013

Discussions

emilyvportlock
IM MARRIED!!!!! *FLASH*
emilyvportlock, 20 of July of 2013 at 17:26

What a wonderful day i had and just got back from my amazing honeymoon in olu deniz

sabina150, wednesday 24-Jul-13 23
chrissyroxanne
Photos on Brighton Beach- advice please
chrissyroxanne, 2 of July of 2012 at 12:11

Hi, I am getting married in The Grand, Brighton next August and we are wanting to have photos down on the beach of course because of the view/experience etc. But obviously in August as long as the...

Chris Giles Photogra, monday 22-Jul-13 6
W
Free Winter Wedding Photography
Wedding Photos, 5 of October of 2010 at 11:59

Calling all Bride to Be’s! We are a pair of professional photographers who are offering to cover your winter wedding for free. We are expanding our portfolio and want to add to our experience in...

ibecamewe, monday 22-Jul-13
N
Recommend me a camera, please!
Narisha, 16 of May of 2008 at 11:19

Can any camera buffs reccomend me a camera??? I am a bit of a numpty when it comes to cameras and am a bit overwhelmed with the choice out there! My requirements are simple (I think), It needs to be...

ibecamewe, monday 22-Jul-13 4
kyanya
Mass photography flash!
kyanya, 24 of August of 2012 at 17:00

So we've all seen the mass dress flash threads, but how about a photography one? I thought it might be a nice idea to flash your favourite photograph that you've seen from your TOG, say who the TOG...

Ohwhatatuesday, wednesday 15-May-13 39
D
Brides and Grooms to be please help aim my research on wedding photography.
DMHPhotog, 15 of March of 2013 at 17:56

I am a as student conducting research into the feasibility of opening up an event photography business based in Wales. If you have time please fill my survey out to help me improve photography for all...

ibecamewe, thursday 9-May-13 1
E
Budget Photography
Emilyw, 12 of February of 2013 at 15:52

Hi. My partner and I are considering starting up a photography business in the budget wedding sector. We were just wondering what basic packages people would expect and for what price. We currently do...

Rhys Parker, sunday 12-May-13 6
M
My husbands awesome Groom Speech
mrsmiddletontobe, 19 of March of 2013 at 21:01

I still cannot get over how awesome his speech was. Our venue decided to put a video on YouTube so I thought I would share it with you all. I hope it's ok for me to put the YouTube link here:...

ibecamewe, tuesday 7-May-13 5

General groups

Hitched article topics