• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

8 of August of 2013

3962days 17hours

Discussions

L
Photo sharing sites
Lisel, 25 of July of 2013 at 15:48

Could anyone suggest/ recommend one of those sites where everyone can up load their pictures please. Are they all pretty much the same or are some better than others? Thanks for the help

Lisel, friday 26-Jul-13 2
J
am I making a huge mistake?
JHenson1234, 19 of July of 2013 at 00:09

Sorry guys but this should be the happiest time of my life, shouldn't it? But I feel absolutely miserable. I feel like im making a huge mistake. My oh makes no effort with the relationship, with me...

slou90, monday 22-Jul-13 50
L
Awful poetry
Lisel, 22 of June of 2013 at 10:29

Hi all, my son is 6 he wants to do a reading at our wedding we have looked at edward Monkton and all the usual wedding readings for kids and they are all a bit long. I therefore foolishly knocked up a...

Lisel, saturday 22-Jun-13 2
Bookish
Planning so far (WARNING: some VERY self indulgent flashing to follow!)
Bookish, 21 of June of 2013 at 22:26

The venue... Me being all twirly in my dress (they only had the sample in pink, my actual one will be ivory!) What the dress will actually look like... The shoes I want... With these clips... The veil...

Bookish, saturday 22-Jun-13 10
Kentish Gal
Is it possible to be TOO gooey?
Kentish Gal, 20 of June of 2013 at 21:32

Just worked on our draft wedding script. It's VERY soppy. I realise most posters will say 'have it how YOU want it', but my budget won't stretch to sick buckets and I genuinely don't want to look back...

Lisel, friday 21-Jun-13 31
Icklefee
Mothers!!!
Icklefee, 17 of June of 2013 at 17:28

Does anybody else have a totally indifferent and uninterested mother? I knew my MIL wouldn't get involved or be interested in anything more than just turning up on the day but I did think I might get...

Icklefee, wednesday 19-Jun-13 24
A
Alternative to a Wedding Dress?
animalmad, 12 of June of 2013 at 08:31

Hi, Wedding date is set for 21st December 2013, so an evening winter wedding..........but I'm really not sure I want to go with a wedding dress as such, I keep thinking that it's a lot of money to...

Embrace Bridal Bouti, saturday 15-Jun-13 33
L
Where are all the clothes for small boys?
Lisel, 11 of June of 2013 at 15:52

Hiya ladies (and gents), I am struggling to find suitable (in budget) clothes for my son at my wedding, he's 6 I was looking for a waistcoat shirt and tie. Not to tricky you would think but it appears...

Lisel, tuesday 11-Jun-13 8
B
I'm not sure I can do this....
Bathsheeba, 11 of June of 2013 at 12:00

Everything is such a mess. My partner and I have always been quite open. If we want to sleep with someone else, then it's permitted as long as it's not in our flat. That's the rule. He even knows I'm...

Katie V, wednesday 12-Jun-13 83
Skeptical78
Chairs...inspiration please!
Skeptical78, 3 of June of 2013 at 15:17

OK, so I never thought I'd be *that* person who gets bothered about something as ridiculous as chair decorating- after all, they're just a place to plonk yer arse whilst eating / drinking, right?...

ATB, monday 3-Jun-13 17
L
Gone a bit Bridezilla (or spoilt bratt maybe)
Lisel, 30 of May of 2013 at 21:03

Ok so here's the thing my step daughter lives a couple of hundred miles away and doesn't do dresses, but she went shopping with her Mum and found a dress she likes. OH is over the moon she will be...

Helybel, monday 3-Jun-13 19
Elixia
I'm doing my own makeup!
Elixia, 30 of May of 2013 at 22:09

I've fully decided!! I read a bucket load of tuts, tips & hints on the internet. had a makeover with a lady at the clarins counter and have thrown myself head along into makeup. Its a bitlate for...

Elixia, monday 24-Jun-13 20
E
Spray Tans...
ExcitedBridetobe 2013, 29 of May of 2013 at 20:53

Just wondering what everyone's experience was with spray tans? I don't want a dark tan for the big day but just to look a little more "glowing" than usual but my OH is massively against sun beds....

Lisel, friday 31-May-13 8
M
reactions to intimate wedding
msmt, 29 of May of 2013 at 18:55

OH and i are getting married next may. We have chosen to have an intimate wedding, with 25 people including us. I have never been the sort to dream of getting married (in fact am quite shocked i am!)...

oggers86, friday 31-May-13 31

General groups

Hitched article topics