Skip to main content
K
kathyed

United Kingdom · From August 2013

Discussions

K
a little intro & a diy tip :)
kathyed, 2 of September of 2013 at 15:04

Hi everyone I've been lurking around for a while and chatted with a few of you on here but thought I should do a little intro post to say hi and also share a cool tip aswell I've just recently got...

Peter, monday 2-Sep-13 5 869
*MM3*
Cake toppers?
*MM3*, 30 of August of 2013 at 20:59

Just wondering where everyones getting their cake toppers from & what they're having? Feel free to flash We like the Mr & Mrs ones personalised with names, and I like some white ones with love...

*MM3*, wednesday 5-Mar-14 76
alabastamasta
Did you negotiate prices with your venue? *** Update
alabastamasta, 31 of August of 2013 at 21:45

Am on my own tonight, so no OH to stop me from hanging out on here all eve, haha! Anyway, we are close to booking our venue for next May (eep!); it's provisionally booked for us and I was just...

alabastamasta, tuesday 10-Sep-13 16 1
woowoo83
Cake help please!
woowoo83, 2 of September of 2013 at 10:59

So with just under 5 weeks to go, my cake lady has just let me down, and just when I thought everything was going well! So does anyone have any suggestions for a cheap, 3 tier sponge cake in the West...

woowoo83, tuesday 3-Sep-13 19
*Funny*Bunny*
Hi everyone
*Funny*Bunny*, 1 of September of 2013 at 11:15

I just thought I'd come on here and introduce myself my name is Lucy and I'm getting married on the 23rd August 2014 to my OH Ben, and I can't wait!!! Our colour scheme is pink, silver and white. So...

MrsDaysh2b, monday 2-Sep-13 12
Lucylonglegs
my wedding so far... *FLASH*
Lucylonglegs, 1 of September of 2013 at 13:33

Lucylonglegs, thursday 5-Sep-13 23
S
A little flash from our big day
Stacey1987, 2 of September of 2013 at 08:20

It's gone in the wrong order this was our evening blessing Just having dress and hair adjustments before walking to gazebo My bridesmaids and page boys Me and my dad (this is when nerves kicked in)...

alyj66, monday 2-Sep-13 8
MrsBeckiW
I found THE dress :)
MrsBeckiW, 2 of September of 2013 at 08:42

Yay! I found my dream dress! ? I found it in the first of the two appointments I had on Saturday but got a bit upset when I found out it was 1 1/2 times my budget. I went onto my second appointment...

Sparkly Momma, wednesday 11-Sep-13 16
C
table names
cath4512, 1 of September of 2013 at 14:47

I have been racking my brains as to what to call my tables. I love shoes & clothes & have decided to name them after famous designers..e.g Loudoutins, Jimmy Choo, coco chanel etc What do you...

MrsDaysh2b, monday 2-Sep-13 15
DrBuffles
to blow or not to blow the budget
DrBuffles, 2 of September of 2013 at 12:30

I've got a dilemma. We have been discussing music and band etc for a while now as OH and I are both of the opinion that the music can make or break peoples view of the wedding. We had made an enquiry...

missmandymoo, thursday 5-Sep-13 21
HatTrick
Brunettes that use home dyes
HatTrick, 28 of August of 2013 at 23:01

I need a dark brown dye that isn't too red. They always look nice and chocolatey on the box but always have a red tint on my hair. Is this my hairs fault or the dye? Any recs?

*Bea*, tuesday 3-Sep-13 20
ebony_rose
I get to wear my wedding dress again on Saturday.
ebony_rose, 29 of August of 2013 at 09:35

It is my Cousins hen do on Saturday. She is having a vintage day thingy, where we will have a "vintage" makeover (hair and make up), then a photoshoot, a meal, and drinks in Birmingham. We will also...

Mrs Bass, thursday 29-Aug-13 13
M
HELP! To Video or not to Video...
malim, 28 of November of 2011 at 11:53

So I need some advice from wedded experts - my fiance and i are in two minds about a wedding video - he and I are not that fussed about getting one however his parents and my parents are insisting we...

kathyed, thursday 29-Aug-13 21

General groups

Hitched article topics