• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

14 of March of 2014

3716days 5hours

Discussions

W
Looking younger
WelshSam, 15 of May of 2015 at 17:11

I'm 26 next month and everytime i tell someone my age, they are really surprised and say I look a lot younger. People have said i look around 17, 18. I don't feel this is a bad thing as hopefully when...

yorkshirekiwi, friday 22-May-15 35
W
Worried
WelshSam, 23 of January of 2015 at 18:39

Looking for some advice. Today I got a call from my daughters nursey to say they were referring us to social services. She's 2 with development delays. The last few days she has been constipated, we...

Tinkerbellkirst, sunday 25-Jan-15 10
yorkshirekiwi
I am starving!
yorkshirekiwi, 4 of January of 2015 at 21:40

Right, New Year, new start and all that, but the way things are going this healthy eating malarkey is going to totally backfire on me and I'll end up gaining weight! Since everyone always bangs on...

Erin8, monday 5-Jan-15 11
LotBot
Less than 6 months to go flash :D
LotBot, 17 of September of 2014 at 10:57

So here is my 6 months to go thread 5 months and 19 days to be exact! Proposal - Pre wedding shoot with our incredible photographer Waybeyond Photography. Dress - Amanda Wyatt - Melbourne from the...

LotBot, wednesday 15-Oct-14 22
*J9*
1 week to go! *pointless post*
*J9*, 7 of March of 2014 at 13:16

I am so freakin excited right now! I've just sneakily made bits for the table plan and post box and we paid the last bit of the venue today - everything is now fully paid for! Yay! Sorry, this is a...

*J9*, saturday 8-Mar-14 16
*Pugsley*
March 2014 brides
*Pugsley*, 19 of May of 2013 at 14:39

Hi, I've seen a few other month's groups on here and thought I' do a March one (apologies if it has been done already). Where are you getting married and how is your planning coming along? I'm getting...

Elixia, thursday 10-Apr-14 831
Penny P
I'm a wife!! **A few flashes**
Penny P, 2 of March of 2014 at 18:55

We had an amazing day, it flew by! Here are a few flashes to keep you going til we get the TOG shots in a couple of weeks. Our dogs were so well behaved and our transport, well, I think it speaks for...

Penny P, wednesday 5-Mar-14 29
Ohwhatatuesday
my actual dress and it fits!! *flash* (plus jewellery help pls)
Ohwhatatuesday, 2 of March of 2014 at 10:23

I finally have pictures of me in my actual dress and I am so excited! As some of you may remember, I ripped it trying to get it on at my first fitting after putting on Christmas/holiday weight and...

Ohwhatatuesday, monday 3-Mar-14 40
Elixia
***** Good Luck Welshsam 14th March *****
Elixia, 28 of February of 2014 at 09:30

Hope your feeling better now and enjoy this final run up to the wedding! all the best!

*J9*, monday 3-Mar-14 13
H
Venues in Wales
HeavyMetalMaiden, 20 of February of 2014 at 14:22

Hello Everyone! We want to get married in Wales, but there are not many great sites out there to show me what is on offer. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who got married in Wales? Or...

LYONS2BE, friday 21-Feb-14 9
W
4 weeks to go *flash*
WelshSam, 14 of February of 2014 at 09:27

I thought I would do a flash as I'm starting to feel really excited and pretty much everything is sorted. Venue Ceremony room The view over Pendine beach Bouquet will be similar to this Centerpieces -...

WelshSam, friday 14-Feb-14 11
W
Ivory cardigan
WelshSam, 14 of February of 2014 at 14:32

Can anyone find me an ivory cardigan? Similar to the Monsoon angora cardigan except the price tag. I just need something on stand by in case I find it cold. I'm getting married in 4 weeks. I'm hoping...

DaisyDot, friday 14-Feb-14 568
M
How to tell people the drinks aren't free?
Muppet, 14 of February of 2014 at 09:34

Our reception is going to be super casual, and well, we're not paying for people's drinks. How do we nicely tell them not to expect a free bar?

Ohwhatatuesday, saturday 15-Feb-14 20
W
Chairs
WelshSam, 12 of February of 2014 at 09:01

I'm just after a few opinions. I'm thinking I just want chair covers for the ceremony room the chairs that get used there aren't very nice. I'm happy to have the reception room chairs as they are....

Wifeytobe88, wednesday 12-Feb-14 4
Ohwhatatuesday
Dress fitting disappointment
Ohwhatatuesday, 22 of January of 2014 at 20:15

I'm really sorry for the self indulgent post but I've just tried my 'actual dress' on and not only was it too small, I actually managed to rip it trying to get it over my bum. I was mortified. The...

Forever&always, friday 24-Jan-14 27
W
Short/mid length hair
WelshSam, 21 of January of 2014 at 11:16

I currently have long hair past my boobs and the idea was to keep it long for the wedding. I've now decided to have my hair cut now this week to a mid length. I actually do prefer my hair shorter,...

WelshSam, tuesday 21-Jan-14 5
pink & glitz
cant find a tiara - help
pink & glitz, 12 of January of 2014 at 20:07

Hiya! I am looking for a tiara which is about 2-3inches in height, has to be very sparkly with crystals and pearls. Looked in bridal shops and don't seem to have what I am looking for, either too...

The Little Jewellery, sunday 12-Jan-14 3
Maldives2013
My wedding report 7th dec 2013
Maldives2013, 12 of January of 2014 at 19:34

Ah God, I can’t promise an amazingly eloquent report, but I do definitely owe you all a report after the months of getting enjoyment reading everyone else’s! Background We got engaged in July 2012, a...

Ohwhatatuesday, monday 20-Jan-14 43
C
Neighbours... Kinda BT ref
casgup, 12 of January of 2014 at 18:27

Hi otters. Just wondering if any of you could offer an opinion on this; Me and H have lived in our house for a couple of years now. Neighbours have lived next door for 11 months. Their child (maybe...

Pompey, monday 13-Jan-14 3
B
Frazzled about what to DO at our small reception - ideas please!
BNRweds, 9 of January of 2014 at 13:48

OH and I are only having about 15-17 adults, 3 teens and 3 infants/toddlers at our reception as we have unreasonably big families and a small budget. We're supposed to be finding a venue asap but we...

Mrs Monkey, thursday 9-Jan-14 8
*MM3*
Dress / Lace attachment question?
*MM3*, 8 of January of 2014 at 22:13

Hello all, I have a strapless dress due in February, not having wobbles as such I love it but keep thinking about a lace top and the more I see the more I like them...wondering if you can buy a...

venart, wednesday 8-Jan-14 6
Pittabre
Single parent moving house with small children
Pittabre, 7 of January of 2014 at 20:04

Anyone done it? I am really struggling to get my head around it especially as I work full time and trying to get time off work other than the one day will make it even more complicated. My only family...

Rosco298, wednesday 8-Jan-14 26
~Curley~
Are we entitled to too much?
~Curley~, 7 of January of 2014 at 17:21

Of the back of another post in WP, are we entitled to too much? We are offered tax credits, child benefit, grants for education, loans for education....but do we really need them? Im currently at Uni...

*Funky*, wednesday 8-Jan-14 37
M
Just lost £2500 of the budget
missk1989, 7 of January of 2014 at 15:58

Im a little gutted. Shortly after we got engaged I started a course at uni and was told by student finance that i would be entitled to a £2500 grant. We decided we would put this towards the wedding,...

Mrs C, thursday 9-Jan-14 83
Miss Belle
Plus size drama! Please please please help!
Miss Belle, 6 of January of 2014 at 19:13

Ok ladies, I really need some help! I am a plus size (size 22) and I get married 1st March 2014! I have had MAJOR trouble finding a cover up for my size ? I found one on lightinthebox.com that I was...

ATB, monday 6-Jan-14 7
F&GBride
5:2 diet
F&GBride, 3 of January of 2014 at 13:00

Do any of you do this, or have you done it before? My OH suggested we should do it to help us trim down before the wedding. He's got an injury at the moment which prevents him from exercising as much...

F&GBride, monday 6-Jan-14 14
DrBuffles
What I achieved this weekend *Flash*
DrBuffles, 5 of January of 2014 at 20:02

So after my panic on Friday I got some wedding related DIY done this weekend and crossed something else off the endless list! We are having lots or corks incorporated into our decor so I made these...

SecretlyEloped, monday 6-Jan-14 9

General groups

Hitched article topics