Skip to main content
M
MancBride

United Kingdom · From September 2013

Happily married 🎉

6 of September of 2014

3543days 0hours : 21min
S
wedding dress shopping tomorrow... nervous and excited!
suzannelewington, 21 of March of 2014 at 13:21

Hello ladies, As title says im off wedding dress shopping tomorrow!!. Really excited to be going to try on dresses and looking forward to spending the day with my mum and cousin..... but ive not lost...

JontyDoggle, friday 21-Mar-14 6
L
Has anyone used a university for a wedding?
Laura Styles, 19 of March of 2014 at 11:17

I went to a conference at the University of York last week and suddenly had a brain wave.. I could hire out their facilities for the wedding. Me and OH are struggling to find somewhere we agree on but...

SoonToBeMrsB!, friday 11-Apr-14 15
M
Illuminated letters!
MancBride, 18 of March of 2014 at 11:28

Because we are not planning on having a DJ (doing the music ourselves), OH wants something that will be a focal point/backdrop to the dancefloor. We have seen those illuminated letters in a few...

icklesal, tuesday 18-Mar-14 4 2,361
cinnamon009
Venues in West Yorkshire?
cinnamon009, 30 of January of 2014 at 15:55

Just wondering if anyone has any winter wedding venue recommendations that aren't on the list on Hitched for West Yorks as I know quite a lot of BTB are Yorkshire based. I am looking for something...

Fcheeks, sunday 9-Feb-14 20
R
The Lowry Theatre, Manchester
RomanticOrangeBridesmaid107, 5 of February of 2014 at 13:59

Hi Has anyone been to a wedding at The Lowry theatre or had their own wedding there? Would love to hear your views on the venue and food. Hoping to get married there this summer Thanks Clare

JayneyB, friday 7-Feb-14 22
N
fresh flowers for me, fake for bridal party, is that wrong?
Nicola_25, 19 of January of 2014 at 08:50

Hello I just wanted some advice on flowers, Flowers are so expensive we have been given a quote for £349 our budget was £200 , if I didn't get my bridesmaids bouquets I would save £105 I have seen...

Nicola_25, sunday 19-Jan-14 17
L
Anyone else feeling like...
Loobar, 19 of January of 2014 at 02:17

We got engaged in 2012 and started to think about weddings. We made soft plans such as where we wanted to marry and where we wanted to have our reception, colour schemes, plans for the music...

MrsBeckiW, tuesday 21-Jan-14 20
Kjay
****Kjays Wedding Report!**** Better late than never!
Kjay, 7 of December of 2013 at 15:49

So I have just posted these in the Hitched awards and realise they make a pretty damn good wedding report without me having to do much reporting! We had a fantastic day. Thanks to hitched I managed to...

Kjay, sunday 19-Jan-14 53
M
Manchester Make Up and Hair - recommendations and advice please!
MancBride, 9 of January of 2014 at 14:38

Hello I need to book for someone to come and do my hair and make up for my wedding in Manchester in September. Can anyone recommend any good MUAs and/or hairstylists that cover this area? I think...

MancBride, thursday 9-Jan-14 424
M
Trying on dresses for first time! Advice and Manc/Cheshire recommendations please!
MancBride, 2 of October of 2013 at 08:55

I've booked a couple of appointments to try on wedding dresses for the first time this weekend, and I'm a bit scared!! Everything for the wedding (so far!) has been a joint decision between my h2b and...

Blondie28, saturday 5-Oct-13 13

General groups

Hitched article topics