Skip to main content
KellyJPhotography
KellyJPhotography

United Kingdom · From August 2014

Discussions

L
Photography question. Tog help too please :)
LalaC1988, 26 of September of 2014 at 08:57

Just wondering if anybody could give me an idea of cost. My fiances uncle is doing our photography - although he is not an actual wedding photographer he has done lots of weddings has all the...

KellyJPhotography, wednesday 1-Oct-14 9
G
Missing dad at wedding
ginger811, 24 of September of 2014 at 10:46

Hi, I'm new to this forum and would really like some help. I'm getting married in November this year and my dad will not be there as he died 17 years ago. (we're getting married in the church where he...

Mrs Bass, friday 26-Sep-14 10
loopy_lisa 91
Tog Advice please- looking at you pro's if possible??
loopy_lisa 91, 22 of September of 2014 at 18:05

Hi guys, After months of nothing-ness, I have had a really weddingy day. However did suffer a blow when I found out the photographer I had hoped to book, can't do it anymore. I have found another one...

xSarahCx, thursday 25-Sep-14 20
*Mini*
Food intolerance
*Mini*, 21 of September of 2014 at 11:36

I suspect I have some sort of food intolerance to bread. I don't eat if often but when I do my stomach swells up to look like I'm 6 months pregnant. I can also get windy and/or chatty bum. is it worth...

KellyJPhotography, wednesday 24-Sep-14 8
icklesal
Tog related - do I look elsewhere?
icklesal, 23 of September of 2014 at 07:42

Our tog is a family friend so we instantly knew we were going to book him. He doesn't actually take the pictures himself (health reasons) but he has 2 togs who work for him. Pics they have taken of...

icklesal, wednesday 15-Oct-14 32
yorkshirekiwi
Photo Album - online companies
yorkshirekiwi, 23 of September of 2014 at 01:00

I'm wondering whether anyone can recommend a good quality online photobook service? Due to budget we didn't include a physical album in our package with our tog, we do (or soon will) have a beautiful...

KellyJPhotography, wednesday 24-Sep-14 3
L
FINALLY he officially proposed.!
LuxuriousBlueDiamonds49, 16 of August of 2014 at 19:38

So after a few weeks of him hiding my ring under the bed lol he finally officially proposed yesterday.. He surprised me by bringing me for a sky dive which we both did together , made a massive sign...

hallowedding, sunday 17-Aug-14 9
Mrs*W*2B
What to buy our photographer as a thank you?
Mrs*W*2B, 11 of August of 2014 at 21:23

Our photographer was amazing and we would like to get her a token gift to say thank you...any ideas? she is getting married herself next month so could be to do with that? x

KellyJPhotography, saturday 16-Aug-14 6
Erin8
Which box set next?
Erin8, 6 of August of 2014 at 11:06

We are about to watch the final season of Breaking Bad. We have already watched The Wire, The Soprano's, Dexter and we are completely up to date with Game of Thrones. Which box sat should we watch...

ClaireD*, saturday 23-Aug-14 40
B
Wedding Boudoir as a gift: Yay or Nay?
BrideDenise, 6 of August of 2014 at 13:55

Hi lovelies! What are your personal opinions regarding Wedding Boudoir Photography? (see the link below) I actually like the thought of having a small wedding bridal boudoir album as a gift to my...

cymruangel, monday 3-Nov-14 17

General groups

Hitched article topics