Skip to main content
dan@danwaterscreative.com
dan@danwaterscreative.com

United Kingdom · From November 2014

Discussions

L
Photographer didnt show up - how to deal with him?
lindabelle66, 4 of October of 2015 at 10:46

Hi All We got married on Tuesday 29th September, a very small affair. We had booked and paid for in full a professional photographer to meet us at a fabulous venue on the afternoon of our wedding to...

Neil Walker Photogra, thursday 10-Dec-15 12
X
America honeymoon
xlisa_89x, 7 of March of 2015 at 07:41

We are looking at ideas for a honeymoon. It will be august thinking Vegas, Mexico and maybe somewhere else but unsure where? Any thoughts x

Erin8, tuesday 24-Mar-15 7
T
Honeymoon. Like Thailand, Bali and Hawaii
tanzc69, 7 of February of 2015 at 12:41

Hi everyone Trying to think of a honeymoon destination. I love Thailand, Bali and Hawaii but have been to these places. Can anyone recommend something along these lines? Thanks!

dan@danwaterscreativ, tuesday 10-Mar-15 3
G
Boudoir photography
Gismo, 27 of January of 2015 at 15:58

For those of you who have done this did you wear your actual wedding underwear? Any hints or tips would be welcome x

warmheartedmama, saturday 6-Feb-16 6
SillyWrong
Now THIS is a wedding video
SillyWrong, 27 of January of 2015 at 11:48

The minister who married us just posted this, she married this couple out in Spain. I can't get over their wedding ... I think it might be the first wedding i've seen that's made me feel a little...

Purple_lilies, wednesday 28-Jan-15 10
SakuraYuna
Midlands photographer recommendations
SakuraYuna, 14 of December of 2014 at 12:07

Hi all. I recently booked wedding venue and registrar for my bonfire night 2016 wedding. The package can include a photographer (Martin weaver) but not many pics on his site so thinking about not...

LoveWeddiings, saturday 20-Dec-14 12
Mai15Bride
1st flash with less than 6 months to go (lots of pictures)
Mai15Bride, 2 of December of 2014 at 10:04

Hello all, I thought with less than 6 months to go, I go from Serial Lurker to doing my first flash. We will get married 9th May and I couldn't be more exited. I have most things organized, just...

Mai15Bride, tuesday 9-Dec-14 18
kizzi10000
Finally settled on venues :)
kizzi10000, 1 of December of 2014 at 23:27

Woo hoo! After trying to persuade the OH that, having had to give up his treehouse, he wasn't going to get the 'perfect' venue, or combination of venues, we've trawled through every village hall,...

CGWeddingPhotography, tuesday 2-Dec-14 5
SunnyPurpleCars143
I found the dress!!!!!! Flash!
SunnyPurpleCars143, 1 of December of 2014 at 14:28

So at last I found the one! It's taken a fair few to get to it and it's jothing lie what I wanted! I wanted vintage but have ended up with a traditional dress! There were tears and I didn't want to...

dan@danwaterscreativ, tuesday 2-Dec-14 13
MrsB88
Meeting with wedding co-ordinator tomorrow
MrsB88, 19 of November of 2014 at 15:55

At our venue. Very excited! I've got a long list of questions from the timings of the day to if they provide umbrellas for the bride & bms. Any questions you guys think i should ask??

dan@danwaterscreativ, wednesday 19-Nov-14 1

General groups

Hitched article topics