• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

14 of May of 2016

2931days 4hours

Discussions

HappyPinkCakes325
Help with custom ties!
HappyPinkCakes325, 7 of May of 2015 at 09:52

Hi, I have gone for a pastel theme for my bridesmaids as we are having a summer wedding I thought it would love pretty so we have a pastel blue, pastel pink, baby lemon, lilac and a sort of aqua...

Cece100, friday 8-May-15 6
zoe@hitched
Proposal stories for a feature on hitched - UPDATED with link!
zoe@hitched, 6 of May of 2015 at 14:30

Hi! I'm working on a feature for hitched about proposal stories - and I'd love to include yours! If you'd like to be included in the feature could you please tell me how your other half proposed...

zoe@hitched, friday 15-May-15 59
MrsMac2be
We Did It... I'm a MRS *flash*
MrsMac2be, 4 of May of 2015 at 08:11

Had the most fantastic day and the rain held off for us.. Just a few flashes as we are just about to leave to go on Honeymoon

BABA, thursday 5-Aug-21 16
M
skincare advice
mrsgzd, 25 of April of 2015 at 14:24

Hello So I get married at the end of July. I don't have awful skin (face) but I do get the odd breakout (admittedly I'm a picker which I know is really bad and doesn't help) my skin is naturally...

Fairytales19, sunday 3-May-15 18
AdamsToBe
Where do I begin?!
AdamsToBe, 16 of April of 2015 at 17:07

Hello everyone! My fiance and I have been engaged for over a year, and we've only just started to get into planning our wedding now we're living together and I'm working full-time. We've set a date...

AdamsToBe, monday 20-Apr-15 11
MrsWallaceToBe
Hello!! I'm a newbie here :)
MrsWallaceToBe, 16 of April of 2015 at 14:40

Hi everyone, This is my 1st ever post. I'm so excited to be planning our wedding. We have provisional bookings on a few venues and will be making a final decision by Monday!! We're getting married in...

MrsWallaceToBe, tuesday 21-Apr-15 5
loopy_lisa 91
Most popular wedding colour?
loopy_lisa 91, 16 of April of 2015 at 19:30

What's your main wedding colour? ? Just for fun! H2b and me were discussing most popular colours, I think it's pink or purple, but he thinks blue, so I thought I'd ask! ?What's yours? x

Cece100, wednesday 6-May-15 58
Mrs C
** Welcome to Wedding Planning!! A brief introduction... **
Mrs C, 11 of July of 2011 at 13:46

Welcome to Wedding Planning! ? We have pulled together a few little handy hints and tips for this forum, there are a few traditions that we have going that would be lovely to carry on... Introductions...

samwillow, tuesday 13-Sep-16 381
S
Reasonable dress belts?
Scottish_Sarah, 13 of April of 2015 at 15:23

Hi Ladies I got my dress made which is in lace with a silk belt but it's quite plain and was thinking of getting a belt to go with it. Ideally be looking for something with lace detail which isn't too...

Elsie81, tuesday 14-Apr-15 7

General groups

Hitched article topics