Skip to main content
S
scrimperbride

United Kingdom · From January 2017

Discussions

S
Wedding cake
scrimperbride, 14 of January of 2017 at 20:57

We are having a very small wedding, in Cornwall. There will be no more than 20 of us. As yet i have to choose the venue, but i was thinking of wedding late in the afternoon then going on to a hotel...

MrsW2017, sunday 15-Jan-17 1 525
BrideintheToon
Your ideal afternoon tea? Opinions please :)
BrideintheToon, 8 of January of 2017 at 19:45

Hi everyone, Just wondered if you could give me your opinions please! What would you ideally like to see on the menu for an afternoon tea? I'm trying to keep budgets down so can't go too OTT but I...

BrideintheToon, sunday 15-Jan-17 12
S
wedding Budget.
scrimperbride, 1 of January of 2017 at 17:24

Hi, I know this can be a touchy subject, but i guess we all have to set a budget. We have both been married before so there looking at having a small intimate, inexpensive wedding. I have choose the...

MetalBride, wednesday 4-Jan-17 4
MrsScott2be2018
Bridesmaid Dresses from Ebay/China
MrsScott2be2018, 1 of January of 2017 at 23:19

Hello, I have quite a few bridesmaids and not a huge budget. Has anyone got their bridesmaids dresses from Ebay/ China and had a success? I want to have good quality dresses for my ladies. Thanks for...

MrsScott2be2018, thursday 5-Jan-17 5
S
Just engaged
scrimperbride, 1 of January of 2017 at 13:46

HI My lovely man has just got around to asking me to marry him! We have both been married before, so we are going for a small intimate & inexpensive wedding. We would like to get married in...

scrimperbride, sunday 1-Jan-17 169
S
Inexpensive & small wedding ideas
scrimperbride, 1 of January of 2017 at 13:38

Hi We have both been married before and want a small inexpensive wedding. We are thinking of getting married in Devon/Cornwall, it will be a party of max 15. Can anyone recommend a venue or a pretty...

Paula @ Ollievision, tuesday 3-Jan-17 379
S

Hi We have both been married before and want a small inexpensive wedding. We are thinking of getting married in Devon/Cornwall, it will be a party of max 15. Can anyone recommend a venue or a pretty...

scrimperbride, sunday 1-Jan-17 237
S

scrimperbride, sunday 1-Jan-17 185
S
scrimperbride, 1 of January of 2017 at 13:37

scrimperbride, sunday 1-Jan-17 121

General groups

Hitched article topics