Skip to main content
nataliaswiaderphotography
nataliaswiaderphotography

United Kingdom · From December 2017

Discussions

F
Wedding date changed again...
Fionacairns, 8 of September of 2017 at 11:53

Not having the best of luck with dates...Final date or it isn't happening lol We live in Edinburgh and are looking for things on a budget. Alot of things are being gifted to us to help us, so we have...

Joey@WarbleEntertain, tuesday 2-Jan-18 1
R
Photography ideas
RomanticBlueCakes716, 12 of November of 2017 at 20:45

Hi all, We have booked our photographer for the evening as well so we can get photos of first dances and some evening fun. He had suggested doing some sparkler photos, but just thinking about timing,...

Peter, thursday 28-Dec-17 5
R
It's been a year and I'm still upset!!!
RomanticRedDecor874, 16 of October of 2017 at 05:11

Hey everyone (or anyone), I just had to share this because it's been heavy on my heart for over a year. I got married last year in September and after seeing my wedding pictures I was left perplexed....

LuxuriousBrownCars70, wednesday 10-Jan-18 4
E
My friend stole my idea!
ExpensiveRedCars840, 24 of October of 2017 at 00:34

Ok so my friend got married earlier this year. She only recently got her photos back and was not happy with them. She booked a different photographer for a reshoot and got some photos back.. I had a...

SpecialEdition1987, saturday 30-Dec-17 5
H
Photographers advice please! !
HappyGoldStationery958, 16 of November of 2017 at 01:05

Hi there, Wondering if any photographers can offer advice or even just people who know about photography costs ect. We are having a very low key relaxed wedding that is also budget friendly. So...

nataliaswiaderphotog, thursday 28-Dec-17 5
S
Photographer help
SunnyBlueDecor836, 20 of December of 2017 at 14:04

I'm considering booking memories photography in Telford www.memories a photography.co.uk but I can't find many reviews. Has anyone used them, or know sunshine who had, and what was your experience?...

nataliaswiaderphotog, thursday 28-Dec-17 1

General groups

Hitched article topics