RachPackwood

United Kingdom · From April 2018

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of July of 2018

2141days 4hours

Discussions

R
Last minute panic!! Please help anyone who’s been married in a registry office...
RachPackwood, 30 of June of 2018 at 18:45

I am due to get married on Monday! About 100 miles away from home, I am having a bit of a panic because we have hired a holiday home and are here now, only problem is I don’t have any ID with me. I...

SunnyGreenConfetti96, sunday 1-Jul-18 1 708
S
Dream Wedding
SunnyBlueCars88915, 14 of May of 2018 at 16:06

Hello everyone! How are you doing? Have you prepared everything for your wedding? Maybe you would like to share it with others? My dreams it it goes to perfect wedding is somewhere near the lake or...

SecondTimeBlueBride, tuesday 15-May-18 1
R
CD help!?
RachPackwood, 14 of May of 2018 at 08:31

SO I am going through the process of finding songs for our registry office wedding, they said pick 3, entrance song, signing register song, exit song. I have almost made my choices but I'm not 100%...

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jon, monday 14-May-18 623
R
Announcement etiquette?? Am I eloping? Please help. How do I tell people...
RachPackwood, 9 of May of 2018 at 10:10

Hi all, I am new here, sorry this may be quite long... We never have wanted some big fancy wedding, just simple, just us, no hassle. So booking our wedding, we decided to go to The Lake District, we...

RachPackwood, monday 14-May-18 5
B
Older, unconventional and short notice
BrimptonBride, 2 of May of 2018 at 09:38

As a slightly older couple (40s) we want to celebrate our marriage but not in a traditional format. We'd like to invite a small/medium number of friends and family to celebrate with us, and most will...

RachPackwood, wednesday 9-May-18 1
S
DIY decorations
SunnyBlueCars88915, 8 of May of 2018 at 18:49

Hello everyone! How are you doing? Today I am coming to ask you about wedding decorations! I haven't got enough money and I don't want to waste it so I thought that a good idea will be to prepare...

tjNdespair, monday 14-May-18 3

General groups

Hitched article topics