• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

21 of April of 2019

1836days 7hours

Discussions

H
Help for my bride speech - dad has passed
Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019, 16 of March of 2019 at 09:50

Hey, Sorry in advance for a sad post! I am getting married in September, and starting to think about my bride speech. A bit of background - my dad passed away 4 years ago from a heart attach, 6 months...

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jon, monday 18-Mar-19 5
A
Not feeling any wedding excitement at all
AutumnAir1, 12 of March of 2019 at 23:22

We're in the preliminary stages of planning our wedding and I'm struggling to find any motivation to do it. I just want the marriage with my lovely other half. I have no interest in planning a...

HollyHavisham, sunday 7-Apr-19 4
charlie_rabbit01
Blush wedding dress what colour bridesmaids? Not grey
charlie_rabbit01, 12 of March of 2019 at 20:16

Hi all so I’ve fallen in love with a blush pink wedding dress, any photos/ ideas of colours? June wedding but not grey.

pritsticandpompoms, thursday 14-Mar-19 3
E
Eloping need two witnesses April Lancashire
ExpensiveYellowCars58060, 11 of March of 2019 at 07:22

HI everyone, So here it goes.. I’ve decided to go ahead with the whole “elope” get married at the registers office without telling anyone. My partner and I had previously planned out wedding last...

Paula @ Ollievision, thursday 14-Mar-19 1
E
Sister ruining wedding
ExpensiveYellowDecor47096, 3 of March of 2019 at 17:38

First-time poster. So, this past week of wedding-planning has been particularly tough. The main culprit is my sister, who agreed to help with the planning but has been so absent. Granted, she has a...

Alisha.B, friday 5-Apr-19 7
M
Flowers for Mothers
Melyn, 3 of March of 2019 at 23:27

My parents and H2B parents have helped a lot financially with our wedding (we've rushed it so that a member of my family who has cancer can attend), I want to give gifts but not flowers as I think...

Melyn, monday 4-Mar-19 2
M
Struggling with the idea of changing my surname
Melyn, 26 of February of 2019 at 10:56

A sensitive topic arrises in this post; I'm really struggling with the idea of changing my surname to my future husband's, we've had twin boys (one was sadly stillborn) and they both have my partner's...

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jon, monday 18-Mar-19 3 837
E
Wedding day format - help
ExpensivePinkBridesmaid43103, 23 of February of 2019 at 13:37

Hi, we are planning our wedding for June 2020 getting married in the village church then reception in the village hall for afternoon tea and a singer for entertainment. With more guests arriving in...

ExpensiveBlueBridesm, wednesday 6-Mar-19 2
S
Family dispute on groom side
SunnyRedFlowers92881, 24 of February of 2019 at 15:38

Hi everyone, I’m really hoping someone can give my husband to be and I some sound advice for wedding planning. We’ve been engaged since Christmas and have had nothing but disputes from my fiancé’s...

LuxuriousRedStatione, monday 25-Feb-19 2
L
Evening Entertainment
LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066, 22 of February of 2019 at 19:48

I am not sure whether to get a photo booth or not for my evening guests. Have others had them? Did they work?

Nathalie@ButtercupBu, monday 25-Feb-19 3
M
Terrified of being ill on wedding day
Melyn, 24 of February of 2019 at 11:34

I have had the worst cold/flu for the past week, I have a 22 month old child who is also ill and we both feel awful. My partner and I are getting married on Easter Sunday, and my son's 2nd birthday is...

LuxuriousRedStatione, monday 25-Feb-19 532
C
Free Videographer
Couldnotthinkofaname, 17 of January of 2019 at 10:49

Hi Guys, No catch - i'm genuinely offering free wedding videography. I've been doing videography (not weddings) as a hobby over the last few years. I'm hoping to venture into weddings over the next...

Leeanne, saturday 6-Jan-24 13
M
Trouble with family - I need advice
Melyn, 28 of January of 2019 at 11:29

My hen do was being organised by my MIL, she was looking at spas which would allow my 12 y/o bridesmaid (MIL's daughter) to attend, these places are very limited. I'm getting married in under 3 months...

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jon, wednesday 30-Jan-19 4
M
Corsage and boutenniere dilemma?
Melyn, 15 of September of 2018 at 18:38

We've nade a decision that we want MOG, FOG (also bestman), MOB, FOB, (brother) man of honour, (SIL) bridesmaid to have corsages/boutennieres to wear as they're all very close family. We would also...

Melyn, monday 17-Sep-18 2
M
Help?? Ivory vs white?
Melyn, 11 of September of 2018 at 17:23

So, I've chosen my perfect dress, and it happened to be in ivory.. And our wedding colours are ivory and red. We're on a bit of a budget with the wedding, and the venue is only offering white...

Melyn, thursday 13-Sep-18 2

General groups

Hitched article topics