London - South East, South East London · From November 2022

Happily married 🎉

15 of July of 2023

307days 8hours

Discussions

Carole
The Function Band
Carole, 20 of April of 2021 at 14:59

Has anyone used these guys? They look fantastic but are expensive. Www.the function.band

Indy, monday 1-Jan-24 22 4
T
Disappointed by my wedding
Tashalizzie76, 27 of February of 2023 at 15:08

I just need to get this off my chest. I will have been married a year on 16 April, but I still have feelings of disappointment about our wedding. My husband was perfectly happy with the day, but there...

Lucia, monday 18-Sep-23 3
A
Wedding band recommendations 🕺💃
Anders, 8 of March of 2022 at 22:35

Hello everyone. I’m in the early stages of planning my wedding in herefordshire and looking for any wedding band recommendations? Thanks so much in advance

Lucia, thursday 10-Nov-22 3
Emilyt
Wedding cake or Not?
Emilyt, 3 of November of 2022 at 21:37

I am unsure on whether to have a wedding cake or something alternative. I'm not a huge fan of wedding cakes normally, and I am trying to keep my wedding under a tight(ish) budget. For me cake isn't a...

Kerry, friday 11-Nov-22 13
J
Music during meal?
Jennifer, 11 of September of 2021 at 16:28

Hi all Is anyone planning on having any music live or otherwise played during your wedding breakfast? Someone told me recently this was the best part of their wedding! TIA x

Lucia, thursday 10-Nov-22 11
Kirsty
Wedding breakfast band recommendations - not secret waiters
Kirsty, 22 of January of 2022 at 14:45

We really want a way of getting all our guests to be up and dancing during our wedding breakfast so we won’t have that normal lull during this point. We have been to weddings where they have had the...

Lucia, tuesday 8-Nov-22 1

General groups

Hitched article topics