Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner June 2016

40k budget!!

Toyaht, 13 of December of 2014 at 23:07

Posted on Planning 131

Hi were getting married in june 2016, we have not chose our venue yet but we're hoping to get thorton manor in cheshire. we've worked out that venue will most likely cost us around 20k including catering and rooms for some guest. (we have around 230 guest overall, by the way) i am worried that the...

Hi

were getting married in june 2016, we have not chose our venue yet but we're hoping to get thorton manor in cheshire. we've worked out that venue will most likely cost us around 20k including catering and rooms for some guest. (we have around 230 guest overall, by the way) i am worried that the rest of the budget (20k) wont be enough for the rest of the stuff needed for a wedding. please note that i do like really over the top things e.g lots of flowers, entertainment, grand decor and im hoping to get 2 dresses ?

what do you guys think, do you think 20k will be enough?

Please help x

131 replies

• T
    Beginner June 2016
    Toyaht ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone!! I'll post my professional photos when i receive them xx

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations ToyahT - looks like a day to remember! Looking forward to seeing more of your dress, & the flowers are amazeballs! Smiley smile

• katieJ2b
    Beginner October 2016
    katieJ2b ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations! Everything looks amazing and I'm totally jealous! Can't wait to see more! xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics