Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2012

Anyone else worried their going to feel''Overdressed'' in wedding dress !!!

LittleMissB, 6 September, 2011 at 11:43 Posted on Planning 0 3

This may sound silly, but I showed my MOH and bridesmaids my dress at the weekend and the reaction was great couldnt have asked for better, they all said im going to look like a 'princess' which obviously I cant wait for, But. . . . I now keep getting jitters that im gonna feel 'overdressed', anyone else feeling nervous about how they will feel wearing the dress etc ?

Dont get me wrong, I cant wait to put the dress on and all the accesories but cant help thinking im gonna feel like a plum, is this normal or am I actually being a plum ?

3 replies

Latest activity by LeeLee :), 6 September, 2011 at 13:58
  • Soulmates
    Beginner August 2012
    Soulmates ·
    • Hide content

You are being a plum and will look like a star (fruit!)

• xxgossipgurl
    Beginner September 2012
    xxgossipgurl ·
    • Hide content

Before I tried on a wedding dress, I had this idea I was going to wear a short white dress, nothing special as I didn't want to look silly, but then i tried on proper wedding dresses and thought actually i want to look like a proper bride!

You will look fab, dn't worry about being overdressed, it is your wedding, you are allowed Smiley smile Now i can't wait for all the attention to be on ME!

• LeeLee :)
    Beginner
    LeeLee :) ·
    • Hide content

This is actually whats going through my mind right now! I keep thinking I've got too much jewellery (pearls and crystals) and the earings are about 3 3/4" in length but as I have thick hair and wearing most of it down, I don't think you'd actually see them much anyway, maybe a glint of sparkle when moving.

I say enjoy it and you'll feel grand on the day and make the most of it X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics