Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner August 2012

anyone having dessy persian plum bridesmaid dresses

furture mrs yates, 3 of July of 2011 at 21:33 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi i am just wondering if anyone was having dessy persian plum bridesmaid dresses? i have picked this colour as i feel in love with it but struggling to get any thing to match the colour for decoration and invites etc. was just wondering if you could share some ideas?

6 replies

Latest activity by oggers86, 28 of June of 2012 at 12:29
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

There are lots of colours you can use with Plum.

Here are a few ideas:

Orange

Magenta

Lime

• F
    Beginner August 2012
    furture mrs yates ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the insperation Sherrie H, never thought of them i like the orange i think i might bring that colour into my theme thanks again

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Hi! I am also having persian plum bridesmaids and looking for invitations that go with the theme, what did you go for in the end? Claire

• F
    Beginner August 2012
    furture mrs yates ·
    • Hide content

HI sorry only replying only just seen your message not been on for a while.

i got my invitations from a hibs on hitched. the lovely sarah-jayne, i have attached them so you can see sorry they are so big the flat ones are my night and pocket folds my day

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

I've not chosen mine yet but it will be purple as it's my fav colour, plum is a possibility as I prefer dark or brighter purples to pale ones. So I'll keep an eye on this post to be nosey ?

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Oh they're lovely - very classic.

Couldn't have persian plum in the end, we wanted the twist wrap dress in full length but it wasn't long enough for my sister (chief bridesmaid), so we went with a different company and a fuschia dress. Our theme is now fuschia and silver

Have matched up the invites no problem as my friend designed them, but now I need to match up flowers - hmmm! What flowers did you go for in the end? x

• O
    Beginner September 2013
    oggers86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What size ribbon is that and are those bead things sliders or have you stuck them on? Would you mind telling me where you got them as I am trying to figure out what to do with the ribbon for my invites.

Thanks Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics