Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner May 2012

Anyone used Hen Heaven organisers???

Peyaleed, 29 December, 2011 at 18:37 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to organise a hen weekend and was wondering if anyone has used hen heaven?

What was your experience of them-price/activities/organisation/customer service etc?

Thanks for you help! ?

11 replies

Latest activity by Janine1988, 28 December, 2012 at 17:27
  • Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

I got a quote from them, didnt end up using them but since they have bombarded me with their marketing emails

• P
    Beginner May 2012
    Peyaleed ·
    • Hide content

If you dont mind me asking LilMissRed did you use another company or go it alone?

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

I ended up going with Funk:tion but have cancelled the hen do now so won't be using anyone.

• D
    Beginner August 2013
    debs35 ·
    • Hide content

My friend has just booked her hen do through them and we are going to london to see a show, they use a 5 star hotel in st pauls called the grange, which ive stayed at so i know its going to be a great weekend! as its near the financial area of london its quiet and cheaper at weekends, so iveseen some hen parties there already! cant wait! a reasonable price too for the centre of london and a 3 course lunch too

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Exactly this!! Even though I only said I was shopping around, they still insisted on ringing me and leaving me messages weekly and in the end I sent them a snotty email telling them to leave me alone.

I booked with chillisauce in the end, their prices were cheaper and had more choice.

• K
    Beginner September 2012
    kelly1988 ·
    • Hide content

I looked around at hen companies and ended up going with UKgirlthing as they were reasonable and had everything I was looking for, also when I told them I wasn't booking till after christmas they left me alone and didnt bombard me (i ended up booking before as they had an offer on where I went free ? )

• xtine88xx
    Beginner September 2012
    xtine88xx ·
    • Hide content

We have been looking today and thinking of booking mine with Red Seven because the package looks amazing for the price. I did speak with them a few months ago and have had a number of calls from them since but nothing too pushy really just what I would have expected. I like the idea of using one of these companies though with the paying in installments thing and so people can just sort themselves out rather than having to worry if people have paid or not.

• lisaanne
    Beginner April 2012
    lisaanne ·
    • Hide content

I've just booked mine with spabreak.co.uk, they seem really helpful so far and I'm doing an overnight stay at a hotel, dinner, cocktail making class, breakfast, spa treatment and champagne afternoon tea.

• bexybexy
    Beginner June 2018
    bexybexy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I experienced the same from them. I only went on their website once and got a quote in the early days...then like you say weekly phone calls and lots of emails..however since emailing them to tell them to stop they have.....

I have sorted mine myself in the end....but we are renting a dreamy cottage for the weekend on the beach and making our own entertainment,,,,,

• Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Bexybexy can I be nosey and ask where your cottage is? We're looking for something like that.

• Z
    Beginner October 2015
    zheshi ·
    • Hide content

Oh, I got my wedding dress from www.eastbridal.com, which fits me very well.

• J
    Beginner April 2013
    Janine1988 ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

I know this was posted a while ago but I am currently using hen heaven and want to warn anyone on hitched! They are useless! I am having major problems with payment as are my hens, the website is difficult to navigate, having to organise a lot myself, several people dealing with my enquiries and generally very poor communication- I've even had somebody put the phone down on me when she decided the conversation was finished! Really disappointed with paying so much money for a service which is meant to be making it hassle free- the company are a complete and utter headache! Do not use! The only reason I am not cancelling is because I don't want my hens to loose money. Fingers crossed the weekend goes well- but I really don't have very high hopes now Smiley sad

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics