Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

bls14
Beginner September 2011

Are we all wishing for this gorgeous weather for our big day - i know i am!!!

bls14, 8 April, 2011 at 09:07 Posted on Planning 0 29

Its sooo hard not to think about the weather for your big day...ours isnt til 3rd September but i still think oooooh i want this gorge sunny day for our big day!!

If anyone's big day is tomorrow - lucky you!!!xx

29 replies

Latest activity by kerrylou89, 8 April, 2011 at 21:05
  • Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Our wedding is in July so I'm fully expecting rain. It will ruin lots of my plans but it's more than likely.

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

YES!!! come on sun you can eek it out for anoher 11 days, its not too much to ask!!

In fact can all you hitchers please perform daily sundances for me up until my wedding just to be sure ?

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

Mines next friday, im hoping it stays like this, sunny but cool. I cant be doing with hot weather. My face will run, hair will drop, il be sweaty lol. Sorry but im pregs and feeling 10 degrees hotter than everyone else at the minute!! xx

• bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh bless you!! Its still pretty cool despite sunny so am sure you will be fine, and look gorgeous!

• bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content

Naboo let shope it stays gorge for you!!

Bloody britain you never know what weather to expect in any month!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

The plan is to get married outside so I am REALLY keeping my fingers crossed for dry weather, even if it's not sunny.

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Buy umbrellas! If you're prepared for rain hopefully it won't, sods law in full swing then!

• Gbutterfly
    Beginner July 2012
    Gbutterfly ·
    • Hide content

I am definately, our wedding is in the garden!!! eeek!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Another reason we didnt book a summer month for ours so hopefully wel have sun Smiley smile

doesnt matter if it rains tho really, i mean unless your're getting married outside, will the weather realy spoil the day?!!?

• P
    Beginner December 2011
    Pamphers ·
    • Hide content

Mine is in Dec so I am hoping for a nice sunny crisp day with maybe a sprinkling of snow! Knowing this country it will be 30 degrees!! ha!

Hope the weather stays sunny and beautiful for all!xxx

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too so lets hope this dry spell is here to stay!!

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Snap. Its an highly likey possibility - or else it'll be warm & muggy which will be lovely in my big dress!

The weather at the mo is brilliant - dry, sunny but not too warm.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well I've got 7 more weeks to wait yet!!!

• Kooks
    Beginner September 2011
    Kooks ·
    • Hide content

OP - date twin so I am with you on the hoping for sunshine!! It was average that time last year so fingers crossed the sun will make an appearance!!

Naboo - consider it done!

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too (although not till next year) and I am hoping to get some lovely pictures of the ceremony as we stand on the banks of Loch Lomond ?

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

Although I'd really like a nice sunny day, I was thinking to myself "well most of it is indoors, so it won't matter if it rains".

But then I remembered... we are getting married at the same place my parents did, and the one photo I most want from the day is a photo of us in the exact same spot my parents had their wedding photo, and if it rains we can't do that Smiley sad I would TOTALLY make H2B (or just 'H' by then!) go back another day so we could get that shot!

• caweena
    Beginner
    caweena ·
    • Hide content

I have a gorgeous purple heart shaped umbrella so I don't care either way lol

• RayeRaye84
    Beginner
    RayeRaye84 ·
    • Hide content

I hope the 2nd October is lovely this year too!!! Smiley winking

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

I'd like it warm, but not hot enough to make people sweat.....

i don't want sweat patches in my wedding pictures!

• Starlight85
    Beginner June 2011
    Starlight85 ·
    • Hide content

June is our anniversary so we booked our wedding for June, hoping that like the last two years hopefully June will be nice but not too hot and now they are giving out a wet and stormy june!!! Ahhhh a nice walk around our venue in the rain???? I hope not, fingers crossed for some sunshine.

• C
    Beginner
    CrazyCanuck ·
    • Hide content

On my way into work I was thinking that it was great weather for a wedding, and I actually saw one on the way out for my lunch today. If the weather is like this on our day then I will be very happy, it's not too hot but it's warm enough for people to mill around outside.

• Mistral
    Beginner
    Mistral ·
    • Hide content

Well I'm a weather geek so I don't care. I'll probably stare at the clouds anyway....

It looks like we'll be getting married in February so the weather could be anything! I don't like hot weather, and actually like the winter better. I'd love there to be snow so we could all have a massive snowfight, that'd be brilliant ? I like rain too, so that wouldn't bother me... me and the fiance have a thing about dancing in the rain (actually dancing... not the song!)

• bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content

I just want to be in the beer garden not in the office!!! 1 hour to go!!!!!!!!

• B
    Bev Downie ·
    • Hide content

It is our wedding anniversary tomorrow. Three years ago today, our guests were stuck in the snow at Gatwick airport trying to get to Venice. I am just back from filming a wedding in 20 degrees and sunshine!

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

The last couple of Mays I remember have been GLORIOUS so I'm crossing everything I have that we will at least have lovely sunshine on our big day. We need to avoid rain because we've planned so many garden games!

• kerrylou89
    Beginner August 2011
    kerrylou89 ·
    • Hide content

It was sunny and warm when we got together in august 2003.. so im hoping in august 2011 it will be the same ha Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics