Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2013

Black Cab to wedding??

Janey4, 29 of October of 2012 at 11:37

Posted on Planning 35

Has anyone got a black cab to their wedding!? I’m not that fussed about cars and it seems like a good way of shaving a few £££’s off the budget, especially as we are having the ceremony and reception in one place.

Has anyone got a black cab to their wedding!?

I’m not that fussed about cars and it seems like a good way of shaving a few £££’s off the budget, especially as we are having the ceremony and reception in one place.

35 replies

• R
    Beginner June 2012
    Randomsabreur ·
    • Hide content

If you've got a boned dress don't plan to go anywhere in the dress in a sports car. Went for our post wedding dress shoot on the moor in our "toy" car. Very uncomfortable, and the dress occupied the entire passenger side of the car, only contained by the transmission tunnel! Low car = BAD. Reclined bucket seat = really not fun!

• before40
    Beginner October 2012
    before40 ·
    • Hide content

We had black cabs on Saturday - two from my house for me, mum, aunt, bro & girlfriends to reg office and then a whole load from reg office to reception venue. We got the phone number for the local cab rank and they just turned up to collect - they wouldn't let us pre-book any but as it's an outside south London station cab rank, pretty busy so wasn't too worried about them not having any. Was handy as we could get 5 in a cab plus by youngest was asleep in his buggy so didn;t have to faff about with car seats etc. Saved a fortune and was quite a fun treat!

• P
    Beginner September 2014
    pinkjellybaby ·
    • Hide content

Hi Mrs C - where did you hire this cab?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics