Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Blue Dress.... what shoes??

24 August, 2012 at 22:26 Posted on Planning 0 6

Girls, Im trying to sort my colour scheme but its driving me insane. Went bridesmaid shopping today and the colour that was the most striking was Petrol blue, the dress we loved was Mark Lesley (below) which would also have a matching blue sash/bow..think we would tie it up at the back. But what do you think of Red shoes?? I thought it would look rock and roll but now i'm thinking Dorothy, Wizard of OZ :o( or maybe i should stick to Blue and Peach which was my original idea... ARGH!! Please help, having 5 bridesmaids was not my best decision!!! :o(

6 replies

Latest activity by spaceman spiff, 25 August, 2012 at 10:53
  • O
    Beginner September 2013
    oggers86 ·
    • Hide content

I love the petrol blue colour but not a fan of red with it..I think peach would look lovely though.

• M
    Beginner May 2013
    maryli ·
    • Hide content

A few days ago ,i browse a website called woweddingdress, there are a variety of wedding shoes, you can have a look at that!

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids are in floaty navy blue dresses & we tried a few shoes with them when we got them. The final colour was a nude/mushroom colour. It very much depends on the theme of your wedding, if you're having a rockerbilly theme then bright red would be awesome, but if your theme is a bit more traditional then I'd go for something more muted.

• ESW
    Beginner September 2012
    ESW ·
    • Hide content

I have Petrol Blue !

We have gone for a silvery pale blue shoes as it was a more traditional look, red would be great if your looking for a rock and roll look, what look would go with your dress?

I would say though Petrol Blue is very hard to match, I wanted ribbon to match to go on my invites but ended up with Ivory as the nearest colour I could get was teal, which is not right at all. Just something to bear in mind. We have our BM dresses now and the colour is fantastic very striking! So glad we chose it!

I like the peach idea to as this could be in the bouquets.

• E
    Beginner September 2012
    emma_1985 ·
    • Hide content

How about silver, gold or nude? Fab dress btw xx

• spaceman spiff
    Beginner May 2013
    spaceman spiff ·
    • Hide content

THis is exactly the style of dress I've been looking for. Do you Linda me asking how much they are?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics