Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2022 Kent

Blush wedding dress - what colour bridesmaid dresses?

Becca_Summer22, 28 of September of 2021 at 20:37 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 10

I got my wedding dress this weekend (yay!) and, unexpectedly, it's a blush pink (with an ivory overlay). I originally intended to have my bridesmaids in blush but don't think that will work anymore.

Any suggestions on colours? Getting married in August and will be predominantly outdoors - h2b is planning on navy jackets and cream trousers for his groomsmen. Sage green keeps popping up as an option but I am not overly keen on it and would like to have a couple of options!

Many thanks!

10 replies

Latest activity by ForeverFloralsEventStyling, 9 of October of 2021 at 13:47
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    How about a darker pink, dusty rose or mauve? Something similar but a darker shade to the blush. There colours go nicely with navy too 🙂
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    A soft grey like the below would look nice with the blush and help your dress pop more than a darker colour or maybe a pale blue

Blush wedding dress - what colour bridesmaid dresses? 1

• N
    Dedicated May 2022 Somerset
    Nathalie ·
    • Hide content
    Blush pink is gorgeous and goes with so many colours - green is my first instinct too, but you could go more on the paler side with champagne/gold, or darker colours like a burgundy or navy. Bronze would also be quite a statement choice, but possibly harder for the bridesmaids to pull off!
    You have lots of options depending on your taste and style (and not all green!)
  • N
    Nathalie ·
    • Hide content

This bouquet gives a few colours that complement blush pink - I would be inclined to the darker ones so your dress stands out among them, but it’s such a versatile colour you have lighter options if that’s your preference ☺️
  • N
    Nathalie ·
    • Hide content

It would help if the pic actually posted!!

• N
    Nathalie ·
    • Hide content
    Ok driving myself mad trying to post this 😂

• B
    Beginner August 2022 Kent
    Becca_Summer22 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love the idea of a jewel tone. I think emerald could look beautiful and really make the pink stand out but worried how it will look with the Navy and cream the gents are wearing.
    Annoyingly, my favourite bridesmaid dress supplier has limited colour choices which is also making this tricky!
  • M
    Beginner September 2021 South East London
    Melanie ·
    • Hide content
    I think burgundy would be really pretty
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Blush wedding dress - what colour bridesmaid dresses? 2
    What about any of these colours x💗
  • ForeverFloralsEventStyling
    Beginner April 2081 Greater Manchester
    ForeverFloralsEventStyling ·
    • Hide content

Grey and blush pink work perfectly together or you could opt for a darker tone in the blush pink? A lighter champagne gold would also look lovely or if you prefer something darker then a burgundy with a pink undertone colour work well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics