Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Yorkshirelass
Super July 2022 Surrey

bm dresses arrived!

Yorkshirelass, 24 of May of 2022 at 12:34 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 3
bm dresses arrived! 1
A few people have been asking about JJs House and I said I would post when my BM dresses from them arrived. I ordered 5 dresses in total for 4 junior BMs aged 8, 10, 12 and 14 and I also ordered one adult dress in a different style.
Picture of them all hung up. Three of them were custom sizes and the two junior BMs in custom size fit great, I haven’t seen my sister to try the adult one on yet but I’m so pleased with the sizing on the first two! And the quality is fantastic, a couple of the jewels on the bodice were slightly loose but the dresses are all lined and very well made and I’m really pleased.
I am seeing my other BMs at the beginning of June so fingers crossed theirs fit as well as the other two! Just to show that JJs House offer a great service if you are careful about how you order and the sizing! Good luck all

3 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 24 of May of 2022 at 21:23
  • Emily
    Dedicated February 2023 Hertfordshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    Thank ypu for posting. 😁 like many on here ive been looking and wondering about JJs house. So pleased for you as they look great in the pic! X
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    bm dresses arrived! 2
    This is my youngest (she’s 12) in the dress which was custom made and fitted really well! Sorry it’s a bit dark in the pic
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Glad jjs house worked well for you they are lovely and the colour is exactly what you wanted not long to go now xx💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics