Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
29 January, 2013 at 14:46

Posted on Off Topic Posts 75

God I am personal on here of late aren't I?! Anyway Boobs. Bazongers. Jubblies. Knockers. Tits. Do you like yours? Would they pass the pencil test? Alas, three children and a yo-yo attitude to dieting has ruined mine. They are rubbish. If I won the lotto I would have them enlarged / uplifted like...

God I am personal on here of late aren't I?!

Anyway Boobs. Bazongers. Jubblies. Knockers. Tits. Do you like yours? Would they pass the pencil test? Alas, three children and a yo-yo attitude to dieting has ruined mine. They are rubbish. If I won the lotto I would have them enlarged / uplifted like that *snap*. My bestie is off to docs today about hers because in her words they are "like let down water balloons". She is a HH but reckons someone has let the water out of them.

BOOBS!

75 replies

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Size: 34F

Do I like them? No

Do they pass the pencil test? Hell no

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I always thought mine were a bit small but sort of fit my frame so not too bothered, and they pass the pencil test! They have grown with pregnancy though so have to see what they are like once he's arrived.

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

I quite like the size, im a 30DD. They are ok, they used to be bigger but did seemed a bit ridiculous as I am so small built.

Not sure about the pencil test, is this inappropriate to do at work?!

• T
    Beginner May 2014
    tictac.fairy ·
    • Hide content

I quite like the look of my boobs- they're on the biggish side but not too in-your-face. haven't done the pencil test though Smiley atonished

I sometimes wish I was a different size though, I'm a 30E atm and have to shop in the 'special section' (as the debenhams lady called it). Both my best friends are 32C's and I get a bit Jealous that they can buy pretty underwear from anywhere Smiley sad

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I'm a 34e - I dont love them. They've got a bit bigger and fuller since being preg though and currently I think they look fab! they hurt tho!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I think my boobs are too small for the pencil test!

I don't like my boobs as they are a bit uneven, but I don't think I would ever have surgery.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

My norks are 38D, and considering i've popped a couple of sprogs out, they're still quite perky. H was gutted when they didn't grow when I breastfed my youngest.

Fail the pencil test though. Many many years ago, we had a hitched competition, to see what the biggest/weirdest thing someone could fit under their boobs, as you do...

• Becklarrr
    Beginner
    Becklarrr ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

Mine are about 34DD at the moment and are holding up ok so far. I did the pencil test the other week funnily enough and they passed. My fear is they may sag as l get older, one of my fears of being DD!

• ImagineIt
    Beginner December 2012
    ImagineIt ·
    • Hide content

Hmmmm..think i'm going to go home tonight & see if I pass the Q-Tip test. Thats about all I reckon my teeny weenys will hold....

• Ixia
    Beginner
    Ixia ·
    • Hide content

I'm happy with my 34C's. I can wear most tops and can go bra-less if necessary.

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

I am pretty sure the pencil test was failed before I had my son? I was a 32d at one point, so no chance really!

im waiting to see what they will be like after #2 really and then I will, decide if I like them properly. Until I am done having kids. (Ie this one is out) I am not fussed about my body as it is likely to change more.

one thing for certain though is my nipple tassels are well and truly retired!

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content

Please someone enlighten me on what the pencil test is?

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Boobs or hair brush!? ?

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

Never mind pencils, I strongly suspect I could get the telly remote under mine ?

Aside from that, I rather like them. They're quite big (esp at the moment while I'm still bf) and pretty symmetrical - this only occurred to me after a friend wailed about hers being odd sizes.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

In a recent hitched survey it was decided that I had the smallest boobs on ot. May add it to my sig actually....

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Why was there no Hitched Award for this?

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

In X amount of years your will be all pert and lovely. Whereas my nipples will be tickling my bell button...

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content

I don't actually think mine are big enough to hold the pencil in the first place???!??

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

so glad am not the only one...?

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Bet you can go out bra-less and still look fab though? And when you take off your bra they stay in the same place, like gravity doesn't exist? Just two reasons why I love mine Smiley smile

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

I'm a double EE and fail the pencil test miserably. OH loves them though so I don't mind!

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content

My sister is the opposite to me in every way, and is much bigger breasted and is always moaning about backache, sweaty boobs and no pretty bras in her size. So I usually feel like the lucky one!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

My sister was up to an H cup at last count (not seen her since the wedding) she blate got the family share.

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahaha! I think my sister was a 34F last time I asked!!!!

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

I hate mine so much. I'm a 34GG and I could hold a whole stationary cupboard under there. I have terrible posture beause of them and I find buying clothes and bras very difficult. They're the main reason why my wedding dress choice will be so restricted. The only thing that's good about them is that they fed my two children.

• RedKitchie
    Beginner August 2013
    RedKitchie ·
    • Hide content

Have just undone my bra and snuck a pencil under my jumper whilst sat at the table. Oh's mum in the study through the archway. I pass but this is because I am on the small side; well I think so although others may disagree. I am 34D. I used to be smaller then put on weight in general and some of it stuck to my boobs.

I like them. One is bigger than the other and they point outwards a bit. I also have hairs which I pluck. As they say, pluck one and two more come to their funeral.

• DaffyB
    Beginner June 2012
    DaffyB ·
    • Hide content

It falls out when I put my hands up too. But I guess thats still a fail.

I'm a 34DD, I quite like them as I think they are a nice size, big enough to be useful but not too big to cause back pain or other problems. I do sometimes find it difficult to find clothes that fit properly over my chest without being massive around my waist. I can imagine it must be impossible for some of you girls.

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is like me and my sister.

• LilMissBusyBride
    Beginner August 2013
    LilMissBusyBride ·
    • Hide content

Pretty sure I would pass the pencil test - I might try later haha! I love my boobs! Pert and a 32E! My fave part of me! x

• OB
    Beginner January 2011
    OB ·
    • Hide content

I once hid a granny smith in my bra. You couldn’t tell!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I'm a 32D but they look smaller, I still pass the pencil test. Yes, I like my boobs. I would like them a little bigger and firmer, but really they're not a bad pair.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics