Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner May 2023 Inverness

Booked my date!

R&C, 29 of July of 2022 at 20:41 Posted on Planning 0 6
Hey guys! Just booked my date for 15th May next year 🥰 Is anyone else doing a very small intimate ceremony? We're only inviting immediate family and close friends so around 20 guests altogether. We're trying to find a restaurant to have a lunch afterwards now but struggling.

6 replies

Latest activity by Lorraine, 30 of July of 2022 at 19:03
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations on booking your date, very exciting!! Maybe look on the venue page on here as you can select guest numbers so it may find some suitable places. Or Google for private dining rs.in your area as there may be some local that you can book a private space
  • R
    Beginner May 2023 Inverness
    R&C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I had a look at venues but there's none listed in my area. Having a hunt at restaurants nearby but I just know the moment I say wedding they'll add an arm and a leg😂
  • H
    Expert November 2022 Lincolnshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    We are only having 27 guests so wanted private dining instead. Like you I was hesitant to mention wedding so the price didn't go up but we found a hotel that have a set room hire price plus a per person menu, no matter what you are using the room for.
  • H
    Expert November 2022 Lincolnshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    We looked on Trip Advisor because it has a private dining filter option, so you could start with that.
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations on booking your date im only having 3 at mine hope you can find somewhere for you all x💗
  • L
    Beginner March 2023 West Midlands
    Lorraine ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! Im only having close family members at mine, 8 people, just having it at my local registry office and planning to have afternoon tea after. Nothing booked yet, just ideas at the moment. Want to get married 7th march next year, was my nan and grandads anniversay 🙂 xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics