Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

panda2011
Beginner September 2011

Boudoir Photographer Recommendations near High Wycombe?

panda2011, 4 July, 2011 at 11:56 Posted on Planning 0 7

Has anyone had a Boudoir shoot done within a couple of hours drive of High Wycombe? I really want one done for my OH as his present from me but it needs to be with a tog who will make me feel comfortable with my post-pregnancy body (that I hate!) & preferably someone who can offer a make up/hair package too. I love the albums from the other Boudoir tog thread on here so would love to find someone similar. Unfortunately Manchester is just that bit too far for me to travel with a 17 month old son in tow!

7 replies

Latest activity by panda2011, 5 July, 2011 at 10:49
  • *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

Hiya Panda - I had my boudoir done in a studio in Milton Keynes, they were great and made me feel really relaxed and once you get going you forget that you are wandering around in your undies!! The beauty of these shoots is that you can wear as little as you want, I had a little nightie on to start with. I had a two hour session and it cost £150. They don't do hair and make up there, but you can get them done at a salon round the corner for £25 for hair and £25 for make up.

• F
    Beginner May 2011
    FutureMrsC ·
    • Hide content

Hi Panda,

I had my Boudoir shoot done in Milton Keynes with http://www.utterlydivineblog.com/ which I highly recommend.

Although I am pretty sure if you need to stay close to home that there is a FYEO in High Wycombe itself..?

Good luck it is totally amazing, and there is no need to worry about what you think you look like as your hubby will be totally blown away by the pictures! And you will look amazing!

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    sgreen ·
    • Hide content

With the photographer, I am seriously considering booking for my wedding [ www.photographybyriddell.co.uk ], I've asked him about boudior photography as well, and he say it would be £150.00 for a 3 hour session.

I'm thinking about that too. He's based in Hemel Hempstead, so quite close to High Wycombe.

I'm just trying to choose between a disc only package or go for a storybook. Can't make my mind up. I want the storybook, just need to find a bit more money for it.

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies, that is really helpful! It's definitely something I want to do so just a case of finding the right photographer to do the pics. Kind of nervous but excited about it!

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Hi Panda

I had mine done a few weeks ago I can show you mine got the results back last week and really pleased - not bad for a 41year old bird.

It was done by a Lady photographer and her own company. totally recommend her

Its in Andover north hampshire about 40miles from you if that helps??

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content

Hi ashil, that would be lovely! If you are happy to send me links etc my email is *****************@*****.**.** Getting excited now!

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Panda

emailing you now x

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ashlil! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇