Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner April 2022 West London

Bouquet?

Holly, 1 of April of 2022 at 19:32 Posted on Planning 0 4
I’m getting married next week and wonder what do I do with the bouquet after the ceremony? Do I take it back from my MoH and walk out with it in my hand on my husbands arm? Or reunite with it later on? Probably over thinking it but wouldn’t be a week away otherwise 😂

4 replies

Latest activity by Bliss, 9 of April of 2022 at 22:58
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Is entirely up to you, bit I think traditionally she would give it back. I am putting mine in the registrar table and will then grabit as we leave, if I remember! Wishing you all the best for next week, I am 4 weeks away and am also over thinking little bits!
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I think its upto you what you do xx ask moh what she suggests if your not sure xx Hope you have an amazing day congratulations to you both xx💗
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

The bouquet is usually placed on the registrar signing table if you have a photo there. Although signing the registrar is not a "thing" any more but you can pose with the equivalent.

Or a BM will hold it for you and yes - you take it back - or pick it up from the table and walk back down the isle with it

• Bliss
    Savvy October 2022 West Sussex
    Bliss ·
    • Hide content
    I will be taking mine with me so I can have it for photos and when not needed it will be put at my seat

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics