Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner August 2021 Swansea

Breakfast layout

Gysintha, 23 of July of 2021 at 09:21 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi all

After ideas for a layout for an intimate wedding of just 15 adults and 4 children.

We wanted a hollow square and everyone sitting around the outside but our venue have now told us we can't have this and the tables need to be all separated as they have to be tables of 6.

We're getting married two days before the restrictions are lifted in wales which is a complete b****

Any ideas i'd be grateful for. I've bought all the decs based around this hollow square and i didn't particularly want the round tables as there's so few of us i didn't' want people with their back to each other xx

7 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 23 of July of 2021 at 18:25
  • Emma
    Rockstar August 2021 Wiltshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    What about having more tables and putting them in a horse shoe. Then have people sat round the edge. So still like a hollow square. Then no one has their backs to each other Breakfast layout 1
    Pink dots are people, green circles are tables 🤣

• G
    Beginner August 2021 Swansea
    Gysintha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Could be able to make it work Smiley smile

• Emma
    Rockstar August 2021 Wiltshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Or still have more tables but put them in a rectangle shape, so although there’s no hollow bit in the middle, no one would have their back to each other and it would be like being sat on a big king table, but it’s actually lots of tables very close together
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is a genius and creative way around it. Smiley heart

• Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was thinking this but doing it in the rectangle so for 19 would be 8 tables in total some thing like this but obviously can be altered depending on what size and shape tables your venue has
    Breakfast layout 2

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    The rectangle is so much better x💗
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Have the individual tables in a circle, with people sitting around just one side of the table facing toward the middle of the room.

Depends how big the tables are/how many you want, but I don't think kids count in the rule of 6, so you only need 3 tables to comply with regulations.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics