Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayleigh
Rockstar October 2023 Bristol

Brecon Beacons

Kayleigh, 30 of January of 2022 at 22:35 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 10

We've decided we're going to book 5 days in the Brecon Beacons for our honeymoon Smiley heart Where's everyone else planning to go? x

10 replies

Latest activity by Lisa, 31 of January of 2022 at 21:15
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley
    • Hide content
    Amalfi in September馃Brecon Beacons are meant to be lovely. Seems a safer bet sticking in the UK.
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oooh! 馃槏
    I've never been abroad and don't have a passport, but mostly it's because I don't want to be too far from the kids lol x
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's fair. Loads of beautiful places in this country too. We normally have our dog with us so stick to the UK a lot, but my fianc茅's Mum has offered to stay with her while we go away so thought we'd make the most of it.
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle
    • Hide content
    We are going Ceredigion wales in a little cottage x馃挆
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooh, lovely! Ours is a cabin on the edge of the national park, I'm so excited! We don't holiday so it'll be an experience x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Were the same with 3 kids its hard to enjoy holidays but we are taking the kids with us so its holiday / honeymoon. We have told them no tec aloud so no phones or pads so that should be fun brecon becon is really nice xx馃挆
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte
    • Hide content
    We are going to Center Parc's with 2 of our best couple friedns as we completely forgot we had moved it from last year when we booked the wedding! We go 2 days after, but actually looking forward to it. We will then look to go to Croatia later or early next year as didn't want to book anything until COVID restrictions are all gone
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135
    • Hide content

The Beacons are beautiful - good choice!

We went to Cornwall.

There are so many amazing places in Britain that you don't really need to go abroad anyway.

• Littlemy
    Dedicated April 2022 Kent
    Littlemy
    • Hide content
    We are off to Antigua for 10 days even thought I'm scared of flying. I used to live near the Beacons, pretty area
  • L
    Dedicated October 2022 Surrey
    Lisa
    • Hide content
    We aren't having a honeymoon. FH doesn't like to go away & I wouldn't inflict my needy, destructive cat on anyone else. We've booked time off work so we'll probably just do a couple of day trips.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics