Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

KatalinaNastyCough
Beginner November 2011

Bridal Factory Outlet - Northallerton

KatalinaNastyCough, 5 September, 2011 at 13:00 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi Everyone!

So I have 10 weeks until my wedding and I haven't got a dress yet.

Obviously I need something off the peg, so after a bit of googling found a outlet place in Northallerton.

Has anyone been? whats the service/quality like etc?

7 replies

Latest activity by *JLS*, 6 September, 2011 at 13:39
  • Twists
    Beginner September 2011
    Twists ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I've not heard of it but I was wondering if you have tried your local dress shops? This time of year, a lot of them start selling off their samples and you can often pick up a bargain

• avintagebride
    Beginner March 2012
    avintagebride ·
    • Hide content

I've been.

It's quite good, lots of dresses. They are all out on racks and they give you some coloured tags, you go round and put the tags on the hangers of the dresses you like the look of and then you can try them on.

The changing room is communal - be warned! And you do have to come out and look in the mirrors infront of the entire shop!

The dresses seemed fine quality to me, lots of discontinued and mostls around the £500 mark.

I tried a lovely Alfred Angelo.

Good size range too.

• KatalinaNastyCough
    Beginner November 2011
    KatalinaNastyCough ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi twists

Thanks, but as a normal dress size 18/20 don't think I will have much luck with old samples in local shops

• KatalinaNastyCough
    Beginner November 2011
    KatalinaNastyCough ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the warning, although after having a child lost my pride and dignity a while ago haha

did you eventually buy your dress from there or not?

• avintagebride
    Beginner March 2012
    avintagebride ·
    • Hide content

I didn't, because when my Mum ptogrammed the Sat Nav she programmed it to the wrong place - a tiny bridal boutique just off the high street. So as we were there, we popped in, and there was my perfect dress!

I still went to the outlet anyway but by then it was too late, i was smitten with mine.

• M
    Beginner October 2011
    mrsnoo ·
    • Hide content

Hiya i bought my dress from there in march!! I found the perfect dress after trying on about 4, it is perfect for me and fits me perfectly!! The ladies who work there are lovely!! But i had to push myself to walk out in front of everyone!! I got my dress at a great price and got a free vail and tiara and they gave me a goodluck card and sixpense!

• KatalinaNastyCough
    Beginner November 2011
    KatalinaNastyCough ·
    • Hide content

Thank you ladies! Very helpful!

Mrsnoo - glad you found something, i'm excited to go but scared at the same time. Hope I can find something that fits and makes me feel good Smiley smile

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I havent been to this shop, but i did go to one near Leicester. There was loads of choice so you should be able to find something for you ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics