Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayels
Beginner May 2013

Bridal hair- full fringe dilema!?!?

Kayels, 14 June, 2012 at 21:24 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hi girls,

I have medium length hair but have a full fringe, think lady gaga in the poker face video!!! I dont know what style to go for on my big day, i havnt seen to many bridal styles with full fringes, was debating having a change of style to a side fringe but not sure!!! I do have it up alot with a coiff for work, but want something nice and weddingy if you know what i mean! If anyone here has styles with a full fringe can you please flash me your hair piccies or give me abit of inspiration!!! Thanks ladies!! Xxxxx

14 replies

Latest activity by mummymrs2b, 15 June, 2012 at 16:21
  • Apples84
    Beginner August 2012
    Apples84 ·
    • Hide content

I have this same issue too. A really full fringe. Been looking at ideas with side buns or half up, half down. I even considered changing to side fringe but it doesnt suit me. Have a look on google for fringe hairstyles, see if anything you like x

• missharwood
    Beginner May 2016
    missharwood ·
    • Hide content

I don't have a full fringe... but I thought this might help https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/any-brides-with-full-on-front-bangs/

:-)

Might be an idea to just go to the hairdressers and asking if they can show you a few styles! :-)

xx

• Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

without the plait

The back

• *RisqueM*
    Beginner August 2015
    *RisqueM* ·
    • Hide content

Some of these might help?

http://www.bow-occasions.co.uk/blog/inspiration-boards/inpsiration-board-wedding-hair-with-a-fringe/

http://www.updosformediumlengthhair.org/updos-for-medium-length-hair/celebrities-updos-for-medium-length-hair-with-bangs/

http://www.updohairstylesforlonghair.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Michelle-Monaghan-Classic-Bun-Updos-Hairstyles-With-Bangs.jpg

• xlovebirdsx
    Beginner August 2012
    xlovebirdsx ·
    • Hide content

How about like kate hudson in Bride Wars?

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content

Thanks girls!!!!

Below is a pic of me so you can see the length and colour,

I really like Kate Hudson's style as ive had my hair loose curls a few times and it looks nice (well i think) lol I like Zooey Deschannels styles aswell as i love her! Smiley smile

I am getting married abroad so dont want anythign over the top fussy!!,, Im not sure about a veil though, i do really want a tiara though. The backcomb idea is nice though as sometimes i have it like than when i go out! Smiley smile Thanks alot for the ideas!!! ive seen some lovely styles there! xx xx

• HLT
    Beginner August 2012
    HLT ·
    • Hide content

I've grown my fringe out for the wedding as it just want working for the vintages styes I was looking at. I will probably have it cut back I after the wedding though.

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content

I am getting married 30th May in Santorini. Smiley smile

xx xx

• O
    Beginner September 2013
    oggers86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My friend is thinking about Santorini, how did you go about finding the place to get married and where are you getting married?

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am getting married at the Santa Irene chapel and having my reception at Theros Wave Bar. A friend of mine got married there and i loved her pictures of the chapel Smiley smile I looked at the wedding planning company that she recommend as they have a great website with tons of ideas and then filled in a questionnaire and they got in touch and i told them what i wanted and my budget etc and they sent me some photos etc of gorgeous venues in santorini and i chose what i wanted. They are called Ionian weddings if you want to pass them onto your friend to take a look at!. Smiley smile xx xx

• mummymrs2b
    Beginner April 2013
    mummymrs2b ·
    • Hide content

I hae a full fringe and debating what to do with it for the big day. Can't flash my ideas on here but I just googled images x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics