Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner June 2012

Bridesmaid and pageboy gifts

kirstylbird@fsmail.net, 6 April, 2012 at 19:08 Posted on Planning 0 8

Im really stuck on some gifts. Ive got my 2 flowers girls a personalised bracelet. but really stuck for my boys. I have 3- 6,5 & 2! i want to do something similar to the girls but cant think of anything any ideas?

Also my adult bridesmaids 21, 25 and 26!!

Thanks Guys xx

8 replies

Latest activity by Kylie541, 10 April, 2012 at 18:45
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Ummm rubbish with boys presents! Personalised keyrings?!

Did you not really want personalised bracelets for your older BMs? All my bracelet designs can be personalised with a choice of style of silver initials. http://www.louloubelle.co.uk/make_it_personal.html

I got mine personalised mirror compacts to go with their jewellery.

• HayleyMay
    Beginner September 2012
    HayleyMay ·
    • Hide content

Depending on the age of the boys maybe a console game, etc. I don't think a young boy would be that excited about some personalised keepsake really! Maybe ask their mums what their interests are.

As for the older bridesmaids... you can't go wrong with jewellry, but personally I would go with different presents for each one. I think its more personal. Or maybe a day out after the wedding with your bridesmaids, a chance to reflect on the day and thank them all for their help, such as a concert, theme park, spa, etc.

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    Nicalf08 ·
    • Hide content

I have bought my 3 year old page boy and son a silver yo yo with his name engraved on it, this is purely a keepsake and I don't expect him to actually be able to use it but he might enjoy someone showing him how to anyway. Other than that he's getting a few small toys and things from me that morning because I have to keep him entertained. What about some cool headphones in a bright colour that they do for kids? A toy car/train/plane/whatever object with wheels they are into? Do they have bikes or scooters that you could buy them an accessory for?

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I've bought my2 year old nephew and pageboy a personalised photo frame, really couldn't think of what else to get

• K
    Beginner June 2012
    kirstylbird@fsmail.net ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys, i quite like the idea of the keyring, i have seen some football ones i like! also the idea of going out on a spa after wiv the older bridesmaids just to say thank u. I think i mite get them a necklace too!

Totally crazy now and thinking ive missed somethings out!!! x

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kirsty,

I have a thank you gifts to bridesmaids/ flowergirls section on my site. There are lots of ideas for necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Feel free to have a nosey!

This is the link:

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content

I have seen teddies that you can have personalised. I quickly googled this....

https://diamondkids.co.uk/gifts/personalised-kids-gifts/new-baby/

• B
    Beginner April 2011
    babypp2 ·
    • Hide content

Depending on the age of the boys maybe a console game, etc. I don't think a young boy would be that excited about some personalised keepsake really! Maybe ask their mums what their interests are.

• Kylie541
    Beginner February 2013
    Kylie541 ·
    • Hide content

We brought ours Trunki's.....not very traditional!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics