Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2022 Greater Manchester

Bridesmaid dress colour

Sarah, 23 of February of 2022 at 11:27 Posted on Planning 0 6
Hi everyone!

My wedding dress is ivory over champagne. I initially wanted a sage green colour scheme but I'm not sure that will go with the dress. Does anyone have any guidance/ideas?

6 replies

Latest activity by xkimx007, 26 of February of 2022 at 00:21
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Any neutral colour palette will go, I would stay away from heavy dark colours as it will overshadow your look. Maybe look at pastel greens as a bit lighter and will complement your dress more
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I totally agee with what Charlotte put . The pasrel colours in greem will work well with the colour of your dress x💗
  • S
    Dedicated August 2023 South Yorkshire
    Sloufish ·
    • Hide content

My dress is the same, ivory over champagne! I have no idea what colour to go for, the lovely ladies in the shop have all said blush pink but I know that will not suit all my bridesmaids so I am leaning toward greens or even gold!

I have considered darker tones like forest green and burgundy which would suit my maids more but as I am getting married in august I am on the look out for more summery ideas!

S x

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi i just had alook at olive green it looks really nice with the ivory xx💗
  • Kate7695
    Dedicated May 2022 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Kate7695 ·
    • Hide content
    I love the idea of having ivory, whites and sage greens. Very neutral and beautiful. If I were you, try out some colour swatches next to your dress and against the skin tones of your bridesmaids. It is really good to see coliur and material in person rather than on a photo. X
  • xkimx007
    Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content

I think the sage green will go really nicely with an ivory/champagne dress. Complementary tone for sure.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics