Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ellie
Beginner March 2023 Kent

Bridesmaid dresses

Ellie, 14 of April of 2022 at 10:35 Posted on Planning 0 16
Hey,
I just wondered if people could recommend places to order bridesmaid dresses please? I am hoping to have half of the bridesmaids in pink and the other half in sage but struggling to find places that look good quality, have both colours and are reasonably priced.
Thank you!

16 replies

Latest activity by Sinéad, 12 of October of 2022 at 13:30
  • Rosie
    Curious May 2023 Lothian & Borders
    Rosie ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ellie, TH&TH have both sage and pink and their dresses are absolutely gorgeous, quality is great :-) They are on the pricey side but really are worth it xx

• Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I am ordering two emerald green dresses from Rewritten - they also do a sage type colour and two from Cicinia who do a whole range of colours and styles. I’ll put links below if you wanted to have a look.

As Rosie said above, TH&TH do beautiful bridesmaids dresses too 💖 xx

https://wearerewritten.com/

https://cicinia.co.uk/
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I’m using JJs House online. Amazing quality and choice with so many styles and colours. You can order fabric swatches for a couple of pounds.
  • G
    Curious October 2022 North Yorkshire
    Georgie ·
    • Hide content
    “Ever Pretty” has a huge selection in multiple colours.

• Jacq
    Beginner August 2022 Kent
    Jacq ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I ordered everypretty dresses from Amazon. They do loads of pretty colours and styles...and we're only £45 each! X
  • Hannah
    Beginner August 2022 West Midlands
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I got my bridesmaids dresses from Victoria Lou: https://victorialou.co.uk/multiway-dresses/

They have sage and different shades of pink (https://victorialou.co.uk/multiway-dress-colours/) and their dresses can be worn in so many different styles. My bridesmaids have very different body shapes and sizes and the same dress fitted them all very well. They all said it was very comfortable. I first ordered a sample dress so they could all try it on before buying them. They are reasonably priced (£85-£95) with £5/£10/£15 discount per dress if you order 2+/5+/7+ dresses.

• Sinéad
    Dedicated October 2022 Cork
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    Hey
    I got mine in ASOS. I'm having a blush pink . They are beautiful and the girls love them. They were priced reasonably too. 😊
  • H
    Beginner August 2022 Powys
    helenandmarkbreconwedding ·
    • Hide content

I've got my bridesmaid dresses from Wed2B.

Was easy enough as could go with my maids to their local store, picked the style of dress they liked and then ordered them all at the same time so the dye lots are the same. Dresses were £79.99 which I thought was reasonable.

• Charlotte
    Dedicated July 2022 Durham
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I ordered my two from DLSB in blush pink, little darker than a blush, but still lovely, extremely reasonable price but amazing quality dresses. We agreed the dresses were better than the ones we tried from ASOS. Best of luck! Xx
  • A
    Beginner June 2023 Powys
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Charlotte,

Have your dresses from Cicinia arrived yet? I was just curious about the quality of them ?

Thanks

• Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Amy,

I actually didn’t end up ordering from Cicinia in the end. I looked at their returns policy and it’s pretty rubbish to not give customers 100% of their money back when it’s not a custom made size in my opinion!
    I’m now thinking I will go for dresses from JJs house instead as they are similar prices with a normal returns policy!
    Sorry I wasn’t more help xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I would say jjs house or everpretty are good chouces x💗
  • A
    Beginner June 2023 Powys
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful ! Xx

• N
    Beginner November 2023 Lincolnshire
    Niketa ·
    • Hide content

Hi! I recently bought a wedding dress and I love it! its perfect i was soo worried about buying online until my friend recommended this site https://www.princessly.com/ the quality is great and looks just like the photo on the website! would 100% recommend it! They do bridesmaid dresses too all different styles!

• FL.
    Savvy October 2023 Puy-de-Dôme
    FL. ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

Have you ever come across six stories? They have just released the most beautiful dresses in the colours you are after! I just ordered for my bridesmaids and I LOVE them x

• Sinéad
    Dedicated October 2022 Cork
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    Hey Ellie,

I got my bridesmaids dresses on ASOS. They were reasonably priced too. The girls did need to get them a little altered but not that much . Hope you find what you are looking for 🙂

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics