Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner June 2022 Greater Manchester

Bridesmaid Dresses

RomanticOrangeDecor531, 18 of April of 2022 at 10:55 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 6
Hello! I'm struggling to find bridesmaid dresses. Please can anyone suggest where they have found theirs or seen any that you'd recommend? I'm based in Manchester. Thanks!

6 replies

Latest activity by Sinéad, 21 of April of 2022 at 15:52
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    I used JJs House, which is all just online. Really handy if your BMs are based all over.
    Also try searching for ‘bridesmaid dress’ on the forums there’s absolutely loads of people asking the same question and getting useful answers.
  • R
    Beginner June 2022 Greater Manchester
    RomanticOrangeDecor531 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank-you Tamsin,

Yes, will have a look at the other forums.

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I’m also planning on using JJs House after lots of research. I ordered a trial dress back in jan and it arrived quickly and was perfect colour and quality but unfortunately too big so we did send back. I’m planning on ordering this next week as they take 3-4 weeks so we re measured all the girls and will get them delivered to my house as shipping is quite expensive so best to get to one address. We are giving ourselves time as we may need to get them altered. My wedding is this July.
  • Victoria
    Curious April 2022 North Yorkshire
    Victoria ·
    • Hide content
    I ended up ordering mine online from maya delux (originally saw them on ASOS). I also looked at a bridal boutique in Newcastle and the dresses at Wed2be.

I’d just Google some places in your local area and have a look. Me and My mum went and had an initial look at the shops and then I took the bridesmaids once I’d got some styles in mind and then we chose from 4 dresses - I didn’t want to be overwhelmed by different opinions by just rocking up with the bridesmaids in tow and no ideas of my own xx

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hebeos is good if you know their exact measurements but some bridal shops do bridesmaid sections x💗
  • Sinéad
    Dedicated October 2022 Cork
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine on ASOS. Love them 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics