Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura
Beginner September 2023 Kent

Bridesmaid dresses

Laura, 29 of May of 2022 at 10:26 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Hi everyone!
I’m looking to find bridesmaid dresses and my plan is to buy online and then get a seamstress to alter them nearer the time! Can anybody recommend a website that does good bridesmaid dresses please? My theme is a dusty pink colour and I’m finding it difficult to find any of the colour I want!

4 replies

Latest activity by Olena, 2 of November of 2022 at 09:33
  • L
    Dedicated September 2023 Derbyshire
    Lizzie ·
    • Hide content
    I've been looking at Babaroni, which seems to have a good selection, and I know JJs House gets a lot of recommendations on here too. That's a really good idea about getting someone to alter them nearer the time - I've been wondering how best to tackle getting the dresses I want but when!
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

JJs house are good, i know lots of people who have used them and they are great quality and value and lots of style options and colours so you could have different styles in the same colour. They have off the peg, but you can also do custom sizing, however you cant return those. If you are going to get them altered later I would advise showing a seamstress the dress and what you want to do to it, I wanted ours taken in at a certain point but due to the way it was cut the seamstress couldnt do it as it wouldnt work with the seam and the embelishments that were on the dress would have been lost. Maybe order some you like and if you find the one then ask a seamstress to review whilst you have time to still return them

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Jjs house you cant go wrong x💗
  • Anna
    Curious May 2022 Essex
    Anna ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Laura, Congratulations on getting married - enjoy all the planning!
    I’m actually about to list my bridesmaids dresses for sale. I know you may want brand new which I totally understand but I really wanted someone to get a second use as they were only worn for the day! Mine were dusky pink, bought on ASOS and I have 8 dresses in a range of sizes from 8-16. Each dress has a little side split and a gorgeous little train at the back. They have a few little marks on the train but all cleaned and hanging up ready to go to a new home. Let me know if you are interested. Will be £30 each plus postage x

Bridesmaid dresses 1
    Bridesmaid dresses 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics