Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner March 2023 West Midlands

Bridesmaid dresses - retailer recommendations

Charlotte, 22 of August of 2022 at 14:06 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 8
Hi, I wondered if anyone had any recommendations on where to buy bridesmaid dresses from? I'm struggling to find any styles I like at the moment or I like the style but not necessarily the colour. I'm wondering if there is anywhere I'm missing having a look. I'm trying to keep around £60-£80 or under per dress.

8 replies

Latest activity by Niketa, 7 of October of 2022 at 16:49
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    Have you tried JJs House online. All 5 of my BM dresses were from there and we were super impressed with style, cost and quality. Bridesmaid dresses - retailer recommendations 1

• C
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooo no, I think I've seen it come up but don't know anyone who have used them. I'll will take a look. Thank you 😊
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    What about amazon or everpretty x i got my wedding dress from them x💗
  • C
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks I'll definitely have a look ☺️ x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love my dress just got sizing wrong and its really good quality exactly what i wanted x💗
  • Anna
    Curious May 2022 Essex
    Anna ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Charlotte, what’s your colour scheme? I have 8 dresses I’m looking to seek in blush pink. Long floaty and strapless with a little train. £30 each and in a range of sizes. Would love them to get a second wear x If not, look on ASOS - so many gorgeous affordable dresses on there which is where mine are from xBridesmaid dresses - retailer recommendations 2

• C
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aw they are lovely. Unfortunately, my maid of honour has said she doesn't want to wear strapless. But I've ordered one off asos 🤞
  • N
    Beginner November 2023 Lincolnshire
    Niketa ·
    • Hide content

Hi! I recently bought a wedding dress and I love it! its perfect i was soo worried about buying online until my friend recommended this site https://www.princessly.com/ the quality is great and looks just like the photo on the website! would 100% recommend it! They do bridesmaid dresses too all different styles!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics