Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abigail
Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland

Bridesmaids

Abigail, 24 of June of 2022 at 07:51 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 8
Hey! So I’ve been looking at Ever-Pretty for my bridesmaid dresses over the last few days and have decided I like this one.
I just have a few questions;
Has anyone ever ordered from ever pretty What’s the quality like.What is the returns process like and the sizing. I’ll attach the photo of the dress I have chosen
I also noticed Shein has ever pretty listed on there website, for a cheaper price. Has anyone ever ordered from shein ever pretty? They have the exact same dress I want for £10 cheaper plus I get 20% off and have shein points to use. Is this worth doing? Has anyone had issues with ever pretty or shein quality? What about returns?
Also having a nightmare with trying to get bridesmaids sizes. How did you get around this? I have one that wants to loose weight before getting the dress but this is stressing me out as don’t want to wait to long and struggle for a dress close to the wedding. I get married in March 2023 so just under 9 months. I might be early but I’ve got a lot going on in the next few months and want to work alongside my budget to see how much I have spare after buying the dresses for suits and other bits for the wedding.

8 replies

Latest activity by Rebekah, 25 of June of 2022 at 08:52
  • Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    Ah sorry! Forgot to attach the photos of the dresses here they are Bridesmaids 1

• Abigail
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    Bridesmaids 2
    This is the same dress but off ever pretty
  • S
    Dedicated August 2023 South Yorkshire
    Sloufish ·
    • Hide content
    They also sell through Amazon with easy returns if that helps? Think they are about the same price as the main site though. I have been looking at them too so will be fab to hear how you get on x
  • Bonita
    Savvy September 2022 Nottinghamshire
    Bonita ·
    • Hide content
    I ordered 2 different styles in a size 10 and 16. One style direct from Ever Pretty and the other from Amazon as Every Pretty didn't have a 16 in one of the styles. One style fitted both my daughters and the other style was too small for both so I would probably order the actual size you need and then probably go up a size just to be safe.
    Returns are simple but from what I can remember you only get 14 days when ordering direct from Ever Pretty.
    Hope this helps
  • Sarah
    Dedicated October 2022 Swansea
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

I ordered a dress from ever-pretty and it was as described and true to size - quality comparable with a high street prom dress from the UK e.g. Quiz. I did a return and got money back and emails from customer service without any issues in expected timeframes. I ordered the red sequin dress below. I would say the very necks are very deep, the dark colour soft stretchy jersey is not see through but in lighter dresses you would like need a slip underneath. For bridesmaid dresses I got infinity dresses as I was aware ill health/pregnancy might mean some people fluctuated in size and wanted them to be comfortable. So I got dresses months in advance and it doesn't matter if people lose/gain weight (shot of this style of dress below). You can get them online in different lengths/colours and in velvet or with tulle overlays so infinity dresses are versatile and on etsy come in at various prices that may be within your budget - good luck!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgc8UtvgjSs8bz53YYG3mhJeqsKLqyB3mARw&usqp=CAU
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I like them i ordered my wedding dress from amazon buts its from everpretty the quality is exactly what i expected not sure about returns and that because my daughter ordered it for me but be careful with the sizing x💗
  • G
    Curious October 2022 North Yorkshire
    Georgie ·
    • Hide content
    I’m more than happy with the quality of my bridesmaids’ dresses that I ordered from Ever Pretty.
    Make sure that your girls get their measurements done properly though as this is a massive help in ordering the right sizes. I’d say they are true to size as long as people are honest with them self on measurements and always order to the largest measurement.
    Only thing I would say, is all my girls are having to have the shoulders lifted, but that is it for alterations.
  • Rebekah
    Beginner December 2022 Northumberland
    Rebekah ·
    • Hide content
    I got my bridesmaids form their I would advice ordering form shien I ordered both from website and shien and shien was definitely easier to return. I am happy with the dresses, they are pretty and helped me not spend a fortune as I have 4 bridesmaids.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics