Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner July 2022 South East London

Bridesmaids Dresses????

Elizabeth, 20 of February of 2022 at 20:38

Posted on Wedding Attire 36

Hey everyone! I’m trying to find a Uk website with a range of dress styles for my bridesmaids to choose from. To complicate matters I’m looking at Teal and Jade/ emerald green rather than neutrals! Brides maids are all different shapes and sizes so we need options for different body shapes Help!
Hey everyone! I’m trying to find a Uk website with a range of dress styles for my bridesmaids to choose from. To complicate matters I’m looking at Teal and Jade/ emerald green rather than neutrals!
Brides maids are all different shapes and sizes so we need options for different body shapes

Help!

36 replies

• E
    Beginner April 2022 South Yorkshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    Wed2b I got my bridemaid dresses from. There all avin the same colour but they have a diff design.
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    I got my bridesmaids multiway dresses on etsy. Beautifully made and fit a range of sizes. They can be worn how each bridesmaid chooses. They have teal and forest green colours and you can order swatches to see the colour and material.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JacquelineLouisexox?ref=yr_purchases
  • M
    Beginner May 2023 North Yorkshire
    Mel ·
    • Hide content

JJ's House lots of colours and styles

• Chloe
    Beginner May 2022 Wiltshire
    Chloe ·
    • Hide content
    ****% jj’s house! I have ordered all 4 bridesmaids dresses from here as well as my flower girls dress. All are absolutely stunning and they were amazing when I had to send one back have me a refund then I purchased another. Loved them! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics