Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner July 2022 South East London

Bridesmaids Dresses????

Elizabeth, 20 of February of 2022 at 20:38 Posted on Wedding Attire 6 36
Hey everyone! I’m trying to find a Uk website with a range of dress styles for my bridesmaids to choose from. To complicate matters I’m looking at Teal and Jade/ emerald green rather than neutrals!
Brides maids are all different shapes and sizes so we need options for different body shapes

Help!

36 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 15 of April of 2022 at 08:32
  • Deborah
    Beginner October 2022 Essex
    Deborah ·
    • Hide content

Hi Elizabeth, I got my bridesmaids dresses from Maya deluxe. I have bridesmaids with different body shapes and heights as well and I found this website had a wide range of colours and sizes.

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

JJS House have a huge range of styles, colours and shapes. They are great quality and good value

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content

I second JJ's House for their choice and quality although they are not a UK website as the stock comes from China! It is however quite fast delivery, I ordered a junior BM dress on 4th Jan and it was here by 17th. It was not custom sized though so came up a little large, we sent it back as we have decided on a different style but we will still order from JJ's, I just need to measure my BM's a bit more accurately as they are juniors aged between 8-14! Good luck

• Anonbride
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

I'm looking at similar colours - teals, turquoises, etc.! It's going to be a little while before bridesmaids dress shopping is properly on my radar but I've been keeping my eye out and I think ASOS and Oasis are quite good shouts for this sort of thing - they both have bridesmaids sections but also lots of occasion-wear in all sorts of colours Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner May 2023 Hampshire
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Hey , I purchased my daughters bridesmaid dress from next online and Iv received a stunning dress from them, just not sure if they do the colours your are after. Good luck x
  • xkimx007
    Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content

Barbaroni have a huuuuge selection of styles and colours

• Sarah
    Curious March 2022 Devon
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Hi. I bought my bridesmaids dresses from Coast. Beautiful dresses and lots of different colours.
  • Saphireangel
    Savvy June 2022 South East London
    Saphireangel ·
    • Hide content

Is that company legit? I saw it pop up on my Facebook, and I've never heard of that retailer before.

• xkimx007
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I found them on insta and so far so good for me. Ordered a fabric sample from them and emailed their customer services about tailored sizing. They've also been used in some rockmywedding shoots...assume they vet their suppliers (realised there was a typo in my spelling btw, it's BABARONI not BARBARONI).

• Saphireangel
    Savvy June 2022 South East London
    Saphireangel ·
    • Hide content

I'm a little skittish about purchasing bridesmaid dresses from online retailers at the moment, particularly concerned with their returns policy. Did Babaroni advise how to return dresses to them that are not suitable?

• xkimx007
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah, it is on their website. Can't return it just because you don't like it. Only if faulty. So def need to get sizes from bridal party before ordering.

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Have you looked at Hebeos xx if you have there sizes the website is good my daughter is my brifesmaid with an emerald green dress x💗
  • C
    Beginner August 2022 Hertfordshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Chichi London have some nice dresses. I’ve gone for dark/forest green and they do a lot of them in plus/petite sizes as well which helps when you’ve got bridesmaids of different sizes!
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Chi chi in london is really good my sister got hers from there i choose hebeos because my daughter liked the dress but dero try what charlotte said xx💗 good luck xx
  • Lauren
    Beginner April 2022 Hampshire
    Lauren ·
    • Hide content
    You have to check rewritten out! That’s where I’ve got mine from, and they do a few different styles and a range of colours
  • C
    Curious June 2022 West Midlands
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I used ASOS and was great as have 10 BM and all shapes and sizes and found dresses to fit all.
  • J
    Beginner October 2022 Hertfordshire
    Julie ·
    • Hide content
    Have you tried Wed2b? They have lots of choices... I've just checked and they have a Mint green or dark green. Worth a look.
  • Brooke
    Beginner June 2023 Essex
    Brooke ·
    • Hide content
    Pretty lavish are absolutely beautiful dresses! All same fabrics in different styles, love
  • Chloe
    Beginner August 2025 Hampshire
    Chloe ·
    • Hide content
    Have you looks at wed2be? I'm planning to get mine from there. You can find your nearest store get the girls to try them on and see which colour suite them and if you order all in one go will be off the same sheet of fabric so guaranteed same shade tone etc. They are all exactly the same price, can even mix andatch the styles for them too
  • H
    Beginner December 2022
    HappyBlueDiamonds392 ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine from ever so pretty, in Emerald green . Don’t be put off at how cheap the dresses are , I didn’t hold much hope and when mine came I was over the moon with the quality xx
  • Kate7695
    Dedicated May 2022 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Kate7695 ·
    • Hide content
    Hey, I know it's not a UK website but I got my BM dresses from JJs. The quality is amazing and shipping was quick too. My BMs are very different shapes and there is something on there to suit everyone. They have colour sqatches in various fabrics too which just make picking a colour so much easier! Xx
  • S
    Beginner May 2022 West Sussex
    Steven ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have some new teal/blue Anna Sorrano dresses for sale - still in dress covers never worn (pic to model dress) (from web2b)

Bridesmaids Dresses???? 1

- dresses bought a few years ago but due to delay of wedding have decided to go with new colour scheme have sizes 8, 10, 20, 22 [come up one size smaller so '10' more like '8' & flower girl white with matching teal bow - straps removable

based in east sussex

Bridesmaids Dresses???? 2

• Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    We are going for the Victoria Lou or Jacqueline Louise multi-way dresses! They can tie in over 10 ways, loads of colours and suit every body type x
  • L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content
    Notonthehighstreet.com have an amazing range of colours and styles and a lot of different sellers. I ordered the swatch book from Nancy Mac and loved it but can’t answer for quality as I ended up going another route but the swatch book arrived quickly.
  • R
    Beginner June 2023 Norfolk
    RomanticPurpleDiamonds35928 ·
    • Hide content
    I was going to suggest here! That’s where I’m currently looking 😍
  • M
    Beginner November 2022 Nottinghamshire
    M ·
    • Hide content
    I tried Shein, I bought nearly all my bridesmaid dresses from there. Good luck!
  • Alexandra
    Beginner August 2022 Mid Glamorgan
    Alexandra ·
    • Hide content
    I bought mine from maids to measure.
  • Lauren
    Curious April 2022 Kent
    Lauren ·
    • Hide content
    Wed2be have many bridesmaids dresses in different styles and colours on there
  • E
    Beginner June 2022 Somerset
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine from Krisp, lots and lots of designs and colours x
  • J
    Beginner October 2022 Wiltshire
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    I ordered mine from JJ's house and it took 3 months of waiting for delivery before they cancelled the order and refunded me due to it being lost.......safe to say I was not pleased with the communication or situation so I found emerald green dresses on shein and love them!
  • Louise
    Beginner February 2023 Staffordshire
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Not the same colour but I brought my bridesmaid her dress from ASOS, worth a look Smiley smile I was also looking at Wed2Be dresses though
  • G
    Beginner July 2022 Kent
    GURI ·
    • Hide content

I purchased my daughters bridesmaid dress from next online and Iv received a stunning dress from them, just not sure if they do the colours your are after. Good luck x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics