Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lucy
Savvy October 2023 North Yorkshire

Bridesmaids dresses

Lucy, 7 of August of 2022 at 12:09 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
I need some advice on bridesmaids dresses, I am getting married beginning of October next year and my colour scheme is burgundy and blush. I am having my nieces as bridesmaids and they will be 13 and 14 at the time of the wedding.
I have been undecided on whether to have them wear a blush dress or burgundy dress but thought a blush colour maybe more suited to their age.
I have had a look on JJ’s house before and they do have some lovely dresses but last night I have seen these dresses on Boohoo (I will post a pic) and they are a good price currently have 20% off too! I have seen this style on the JJ’s website and liked it. I don’t know whether to get these to try and hopefully if we like them we will go with them. Or do you think it’s too early to get their dresses as obviously they will grow more within the next year. The dresses are adult dresses but I think they’re already into wearing some ladies size 8 clothing anyways. What do youse think!? Bridesmaids dresses 1

4 replies

Latest activity by Thierry, 23 of August of 2022 at 12:02
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I like it but like you said they are growing still and then you wont be able to take them back i think wait till after christmas and that way you should be okay for sizes you should try shein also i have brought stuff b4 from boohoo and the stuff had makeup on 2 items so be careful x💗
  • Lucy
    Savvy October 2023 North Yorkshire
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for the advice!
    I think I am just panicking a bit as one of my nieces along with bro and sis in law could be relocating to the US before the end of this year and the next time we see them after they go is more than likely going to be the wedding, so I think I am just trying to think ahead x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    There is no harm in panicking but you can ask what size she is in then by phone and at least you will have it for her on the day hun x💗
  • Thierry
    Curious April 2024 Kent
    Thierry ·
    • Hide content
    I have a similar situation with my younger sister who will be just under 15. I will be waiting until last minute to actually order hers, but will take her along with the other bridesmaids to try on some options to help decide colour and potential styles Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics